L. JOE

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L. Joe’s POV

 

*performing at a club*

 

*his song finishes and he went backstage*

 

“WWWOOOOOH!!” CAP praised me. “Your performance tonight is as good as ever. Wish I was talented like you.” “Hyung! Your talented! You are better in writing lyrics than me.” I defended. “Well, I have already experienced many things, either good or bad, I just make that my lyrics.” He continued. “Don’t worry hyung! I’ll also become as good as you.” I exclaimed.

 

The manager of the club gave me my money and I walk off the club. I passed by a money express delivery shop and get the money that my parents sent to me from abroad. “Mom, I got the money.” I texted my mom. I then walk home.

 

My apartment is not that small and not so big, it’s just perfect for me as I live on my own. My parents gave me money to spend with once in a month. They are really caring for me. As I entered my apartment, I went first to the studio room and record a song. After, I send it to CAP hyung for him to hear. He was like my brother and my manager in the underground activities that I go to.

 

I opened my fridge and made a roll of kimbap to eat to myself. I went out at the apartment’s front door to get my mail and it was full again of love letters. I read them one by one and just burned them. “How boring.” I exclaimed.

 

Because of that, I became sleepy and starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter