GIRLFRIEND?

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L. Joe’s POV

 

As I got home, I lay in my bed and reached the paper in my pocket. I reread what I wrote again and again and just smiled. I grab another sheet of paper and wrote what we did after we got out of the studio. I never knew I can write this long before.

 

--------------------------------

Song Eun Mi’s POV

--------------------------------

 

I was at my locker getting my books when suddenly the students step aside the hallway. I didn’t look what was going on since it’s obvious that L. Joe walks by. “Pppfffttt.. Thinking that he’s still great.” I whispered. “Of course, I’m great.” He suddenly whispered back. I jumped out of shock and turned around to face him. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me onto the rooftop. He then let go. It was like he has double sided personality. Last few days he was sweet and shy but now, he was cool and somewhat a bad boy.

 

“YA!” I shouted. “What are you doing?!!” “WHAT?! Can’t I even talk to my girlfriend?” He exclaimed. “GIRLFRIEND?!” I asked while my eyes widened. “Isn’t what happened last Saturday considers us to be like that?” He asked while battering his eyes. “YA! Who told you that! I was just taken aback because you’re so innocent and charming then. But now, it’s like you transformed.” “What transformed? This is me. I was just shy then cause I still didn’t know you. So? Girlfrined?” He replied. “AISH!” I stomped my feet and walks towards my classroom. “YA!” He shouted but I didn’t mind and I just continued to walk.

 

Lunch time comes and I headed to the cafeteria with Min Hyuk and Hae Rin when suddenly someone put their arm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter