SONG EUN MI

Underground.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Eun Mi’s POV

 

It was the second Saturday of the school year.

 

“MOMMY!!! PLEASE?” I pleaded. “NO.” She exclaimed. “I’m happy with my current school but why do you want to transfer me?” I asked. She doesn’t reply. “MOMMY!!!” I pleaded again. She just continues folding the clothes. I sighed and walk to my room.

 

Then somebody called. “CHINGU-YA!” I spurted. “How are you? Is it really true you’ll be moving schools?” “YES! IT’S TRUE!! BUT I DON’T WANT TOO!” I acted to cry. “Why does your aunt, I mean your mom wants you to transfer? The school year has started for 2 weeks now.” “I really don’t know!!!” I sarcastically cried. “Eun Mi!” My mom called. “Gotta go, my mom is calling for me. Annyeong!.” “Okay, goodbye! Goodluck on your new school.” Then she hangs up first. “Coming!” I replied to my mother.

 

I got out of my room. “Help me cut these vegetables up.” “Ne!” I replied. I started to cut the vegetables. As soon as I was finished, I watch my mom cook. She’s like the best cook ever.

 

Thinking about it, I’ve never remembered tasting my real mom’s cooking. You see, my real mom and dad died out of a car accident when I was 5. We were heading for a vacation but a truck loses control and hit our car. Out of us 3, only I survived. Since then, my aunt adopted me and here I am, in this sweet lovely home with my aunt who I now used to call mom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter