Drippy Hair

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon – Who You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soeZ043yzXY

Ailee POV

Two weeks passed since the incident, and it has been pretty overwhelming these past few days.

Halmoni freaked when she saw what happened to my leg and insisted that I shouldn’t walk on it unless absolutely necessary.

-

“What in the world happened to my lovely granddaughter?!?!” She exclaims and rushes to my side as I limp through the door.

“Before you jump to conclusions, I tripped on the stairwell and landed not-so-gracefully on my shin, but I went to the nurse and she patched me up.” I say and attempt to reassure her to the best of my ability.

“Well do I need to make a trip to the pharmacy and purchase some crutches?” Halmoni asks anxiously while my hair and rubbing my shoulder.

“I don’t think that will be necessary, halmoni... It’s not like it’s broken anyways.” I reply sheepishly.

“Okay then...but I have one condition instead.” She says firmly.

“Sure, what is it?” I ask.

“Take it easy in school and from now until you heal completely, you have to come straight home from school.” She says.

“Alright then...” I reply earnestly.

-

As for the f(x) girls, they thoroughly interrogated me after school, and it took the strength of Krystal, Sulli, and Luhan to prevent Amber from pouncing on Seohyun in the hallway the following day.

-

“I swear to god you guys I’ll hurt you if it means I get to scratch up that Queenka’s face a little bit!” Amber fumes angrily and squirms around in Luhan’s arm lock.

“Okay guys, I don’t know how much of this I can take, so will someone please calm her down or just tranquilize her if you have to!” Luhan shouts while struggling to keep Amber in his hold.

“I second that suggestion!” Sulli yelps from below while clinging to Amber’s leg like a baby koala to a tree.

I sigh and limp over to them, stopping in front of Amber’s face. My lips set into a thin line when I see her practically foaming at the mouth.

*Alright, time for an intervention.*

“Yah llama! Calm yourself! I’m fine, really.” I say sternly and put both my hands on her shoulders, shaking some sense back into her.

“Okay okay! I’m calm. I’m good.” Amber shouts and exhales deeply afterwards.

“Guys...you can let go now...” I say and chuckle at Sulli who cutely looked up from her koala position.

Luhan slowly unhooked his arms from under Amber’s and stepped back sheepishly. Sulli and Krystal detached themselves from her too. Amber quickly brushed herself off and straightened her uniform before facing me with worried eyes.

“Are you okay?” She asks quietly.

“Yeah...It’s nothing I haven’t faced before.” I reply honestly.

I step into her outstretched arms and we all link arms and walk away, leaving Seohyun’s sneers behind us.

-

Lay has been staying by my side a lot more after the day in the infirmary, and I would be lying if I said I felt comfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I mean I really like having Lay around, but I feel like the tension between the Queenkas and I is building up because of it. They haven’t tried anything these past few weeks, but the silence is making me uneasy...

*They’re up to something...I can feel it in my gut.*

As for my leg, well, the bruising is virtually gone and there’s no limp in my step anymore, so that’s reassuring I guess. The school doesn’t exactly give its students much relapse time either. Earlier today, after second period begun, Hwang pulled Kris and I aside for a “little talk”.

-

“What’s going on, Hwang?” Kris mutters grumpily.

I roll my eyes in response, but pay attention to Hwang as he began to explain the situation.

“Well because of Ailee’s injuries, resulting in her lack of participation and practice in class, I’m not sure if you two would be able to take part in the student showcase at the end of the year...” Hwang says while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand.

“B-but we still have five weeks until the showcase!” I blurt out in protest.

*I’ve put so much work into this...I should at least see it through until the end!*

“Look if it was up to me, I would still put you guys in, but the board is concerned of your lack of practice as a duet, and they care about consistency above all.” Hwang replies.

“But Hwang!” I protest indignantly.

“Don’t worry; we’ll be ready in time. I swear my graduation diploma on it.” Kris says abruptly, surprising both of us.

“Kris...you do know what you’re betting on right?” Hwang asks wearily.

“Yeah, if we’re not ready in time...I’ll revoke my schooling privileges as an idol.” He replies coolly.

*Wait WHAT!*

“I’ll try and convince the board, but you only have one chance left. Make it count you guys.” Hwang says before returning to the front of the room before I could protest.

I throw my hands up in disbelief and run my palm down my face before turning my head to the side and giving Kris my best wtf look.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” I ask in an exasperated tone. Kris shrugged indifferently in response, earning a loud smack on the shoulder from me.

“Ow! Okay what?!” He asks in irritation.

“You are an absolu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter