People Change

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

*Ugh I hate this place*

The members and I step out of the car and we’re immediately bombarded with crazy, desperate fan girls.

“Kris oppa~ can I please have a photo with you?” one of them asks me while clinging onto my arm. She’s wearing oceans of sickly sweet perfume and so much mascara that makes her eyelashes look spiders.

I shrug her off and shove my way through the crowd with the rest of my members. Chanyeol pulls Xiumin along who’s still half asleep, Tao is pulling fan girls off of Kai, and Lay struggles to shove his way through the crowd with his guitar case.

I sigh and help my fellow members get through the crowd in one piece.

*Jesus Christ, I practically have to do a head count to make sure everyone is here*

“To think we should be used to this by now….” I mutter under my breath.

Lay walks over to me with his guitar case intact and sighs deeply.

“Well Kai needs to straighten out his clothes and someone needs to get some bao zis for Xiumin (it’s the only way to wake him up), but other than that I think we’re good to go.” He says while smiling in relief.

My face softens into a smile after seeing Lay so relieved.

 “C’mon duizhang it’s our first day back try to smile a little.” Lay says while nudging my side.

I laugh and raise an eyebrow at him.

“In your dreams chips, you know I barely smile in school unless I’m with EXO.” I say and shake my head.

Luhan pops up by my side and pokes my cheek.

“Hey Kris-ge we should get going to our classes.” He says while pointing to the giant clock tower that read 8:00 am.

“Yeah I got it Luhan.” I reply as I gather the rest of the members and we walk up the stairs towards the front entrance.

More annoying screams and squeals erupt behind us as we were walking and I quietly sigh in frustration.

*Honestly, if it wasn’t for these 11 derps, I wouldn’t want to go to this hell hole of a school everyday*

Suddenly I feel someone’s eyes piercing the back of my skull and I turn around, but there was no one looking at me other than my members and deranged fan girls.

*Huh. I swear I thought someone was staring at me just now.*

I just shake my head and shrug it off as I enter a new semester at this hell hole.

_________________________________________________________________

“Hey did you guys see the new girl?”

“Yeah she’s in my English class.”

“I heard she’s Canadian.”

“She’s pretty hot.”

The halls were filled with whispering students and mindless chatter. First period passed slowly and having Algebra first thing in the morning didn’t help at all. Luhan, Lay, Chen, Kai and I met up with each other to go to Practice Room B together for dance class.

“Ready for dance class Chen-Chen?” Kai says while punching Chen in the shoulder.

“You bet Kkamjong. After all I’m EXO-M’s dancing machine~” Chen says while smirking and punching Kai back in the shoulder.

“Yah Kim Jong Dae. Who’s EXO-M’s dancing machine now?” La

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter