Confused

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AoA- Confused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXeoSvARhA

Ailee POV

“I’m telling you, we turn on the fifth beat. Not the sixth!” I say in a strained voice full of irritation.

“And I’m telling you that we would come in too EARLY if we turn on the fifth beat. Why do you think we keep hitting into each other after the floor work?” Kris replies angrily.

“Maybe, just maybe, we keep hitting into each other because of your lack of coordination and balance, you slanted-eyebrow giant!” I yell back.

“Or maybe it’s your inability to count properly, Miss Shorty.” He says calmly before a slight smirk appears on his face.

I throw my hands up in exasperation and stalk off towards the back of the practice room to grab a sip of water. Kris just shrugs before sitting against the mirrors and checking his SNS updates on his phone.

We have been practicing for two hours, without much progress if I do say so myself, and all we have proven is that we have about as much chemistry as a dog and a mouse and that I might as well kiss my grade goodbye, along with the rest of my patience.

*Why? Why universe?? I have been a relatively good person my whole life…What have I done to deserve this??*

I sit down and tilt my head up against the back wall of the SM practice room and stare at the creamy white ceiling for a few moments, in an attempt to control my temper. I sigh deeply and count my breaths to pass the time.

*One….Two….Three….Four…*

“You know if you sigh anymore, I would think we got a new air conditioner installed in this practice room.” Kris states remotely.

*Five…Six…Seven….Eight….*

“Funny…This was exactly how you used to calm yourself down when we were kids… I guess things never really do change…” He mumbles softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

I tilt my head straight down and give him the most incredulous look I could muster up before promptly getting up from my sitting position and storming over to his relaxed figure across the room.

“Well MAYBE things DO change Wu Yi Fan! That is all I have been noticing ever since I got here! You are absolutely nothing like the awkward, 15 year old kid who wanted to simply rap to his heart’s content back in Canada 4 years ago. Ever since I got here, you barely acknowledge me, refuse to speak more than 10 words at a time to me, and brush pass me in the halls like I’m some freaking stranger!” I yell while glaring a hole into his annoying, modelesque face.

Kris looked at me with an indifferent, impassive expression on his face, as if he was waiting for my anger to diminish, but I assure him that this isn’t over yet. After a few moments of strained silence, I manage to calm myself down before continuing all I have left to say.

“It seems to me… that I am the only one trying to save something that is already lost. It is just tiring and maybe I should just face the facts and grow up, Kris, but I’m still hanging onto my photos from four years ago.” I say before walking away towards the change rooms, without looking back once.

*I said what I wanted to say… now the ball is in his court.*

-

After I finished changing into my street clothes, I began to gather my things to leave, but the door slowly opened and in walked Kris with an unreadable e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter