Distracted

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ- No Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-wOx5ntl48

Ailee POV

The next day, I felt my head aching from the lack of sleep I got last night. I tried distracting myself by doing class work, but I couldn’t help but divert my thoughts back to yesterday’s rooftop spat.

*His actions don’t make any sense at all.....*

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t even feel Amber jab my side and looked up when she shook my arm hard. Ms. Anderson was staring directly at Amber and I, but mostly me.

“Yah Min Ailee! Repeat the last sentence I just said.” Ms. Anderson says with her arms crossed.

Okay English is a piece of cake for me, but what’s the use if I didn’t hear the question???

“I’m sorry Ms. Anderson. I wasn’t paying attention.” I mumble quietly.

She gives me a short curt nod, “Pay more attention arasso?” she asks.

“Okay.” I say and bow my head a little in shame.

Ms. Anderson continues with the lesson and Amber quickly scribbles something on her notebook before casually sliding it over onto my desk. I glance at the corner of the loose leaf and see her messy scrawl.

Are you okay? You seem more out of it today then Lay.

I silently laugh a little at the mention of forgetful Chips and quickly scribble a reply before passing the notebook back to her.

Yeah I’m okay :3 just thinking about some stuff...

Well if you need to talk about it, this llama will oblige~

Yeah yeah I got it

The class period ended and everyone began packing up for their next class. Amber and I waved goodbye to Ms. Anderson before heading out the door. Amber started chatting away about some funny story about Sulli and Krystal, but I was kinda tuning her out.

*Dance is next... and that means I have no choice but to see with him*

Amber seemed to notice that I was zoning out, and decided to test it.

“And then Sulli grew a pink and purple polka dot dinosaur tail and began stomping all over Krystal’s nail polishes yelling ‘BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY CHOI ISUL~ RAWR~!’” Amber says blankly.

“Uh huh... that’s great.” I aimlessly mutter.

Amber whirled around and used her arm to block my path. I look up startled from the impact of my shoulder hitting her outstretched arm and see her with an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

“Alright something happened yesterday that you’re not telling me Min Ailee. Time to spill your guts.” She says frankly.

I contemplated for a moment if I should tell her EVERYTHING from start to finish about my relationship with Kris or wimp out and give her an "edited" version. I hesitated a little before replying to her.

"Kris just insincerely apologized for being such a jerk in class yesterday and abruptly left before I could say anything." I mumble and bite my lip anxiously.

*.... I'm seriously a wimp.*

Amber squinted her eyes and gave me a long hard look before she let out a deep sigh.

"I told that idiot to SINCERELY apologize to you and that he could find you on the rooftop clearing your mind.... remind me to kick him in the shin later.” She grumbles indignantly.

“Ahhh so you were the anonymous tip yesterday.” I say and laugh under my breath a little.

*Of course she was, I mean who else could it be?*

“Hehe yeah.... I made that angry bird bow down to this mighty llama.” She says with a smug grin on her face while snapping all diva-like.

“Well I can’t wait to see this llama getting down with that little deer in dance class.” I say and waggle my eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh don’t even get me started! I swear Hwang Hwang is out to get me! Dude chose that dance on purpose” She says and pouts.

“Well maybe you called him Hwang Hwang one too many times.” I say and laugh in amusement at her snort of frustration.

The bell rings just as Hwang was about to shut the door on us and Amber and I barely slipped in with our lives. Literally. Hwang was giving us looks that could kill which Amber kindly returned with cheeky remarks of her own. After dragging Amber to the change rooms and running through our usual stretches, Hwang called the whole class into the center of the floor. The EXO boys were leaning against the back wall of the practice room and I peered at Kris from the corner of my eye. He seemed to be breaking up an argument between Kai and Chen who were practically at each others throats. I noticed a type of... aura around him. It was authority and leadership. Something I never really saw much of back when we were kids. It’s somewhat.... refreshing.

“Alright listen up guys. For the next few weeks I need to help prepare the couple dances for the school showcase, so those you who aren’t participating must choreograph your own dance and incorporate some of the techniques that we’ve learned in class in your dance. Music and length are all up to you, but I expect at least 1 minute from all of you. Partners, solos, and groups are all fine with me.” He explains.

Everyone begins chatting and mentally deciding partners just by looking acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter