Care

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

“Is she dead?”

“No you idiot! She just passed out.”

“Probably bulimia if you ask me...”

My head begins to pound after listening to the stupidity around me.

“ALL RIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!” I scream in frustration.

Luhan jumps beside me and everyone turns their heads at the loudness of my voice. Even Kris and Lay glance up from Ailee at my sudden outburst.

“What the is wrong with you people!? A girl just fainted for god knows what reason and you all are discussing why instead of actually HELPING her.”  I yell furiously.

I march over towards an unconscious Ailee and the two idiots whimpering over her. Kris paid no attention to me while Lay just stared at me with a dumbfounded look in his eyes.

“One of you idiots! I don’t care who, but one of you better haul and bring her to the infirmary this instant or so help me GOD I will do it myself!” I say through clenched teeth.

“Guys... I wouldn’t say no to the llama right now...” Luhan mumbles under his breath.

I quickly whirl around and glare at Luhan with enough venom in my stare to make him involuntarily flinch.

“DON’T YOU DARE START WITH ME RIGHT NOW LITTLE DEER.” I yell in frustration.

Luhan raises his hands in surrender and walks dejectedly to the back of the room. I deeply sigh before turning back to the two boys surrounding my friend.

“I’ll take her to the nurse...” Kris murmurs softly.

Before Lay could protest, and I knew he would, Kris gently slid his arms under her torso and lifted her up, bridal style. He nods once towards Hwang and I before briskly walking out of the studio and disappearing down the hallway.

*Don’t make me regret giving you a chance with her Kris...*

Taeyeon - Closer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE9XVEtOszI

Kris POV

“She has suffered from some serious bruising along her shin bone, but I do not think it’s as severe as a fracture yet.”

The nurse gently places a large bag of ice on top of Ailee’s leg where her sweatpants were rolled up to her knee. I had barged into the infirmary a few minutes ago, probably looking psychotic with her passed out in my arms, and the nurse began moving right away by setting a cot up for her to lie in.

“Will she wake up soon?” I ask.

“Most likely, yes. Her body just reacted from the shock caused by the injury on her shin. The fainting is just a defense mechanism to protect her from the pain. However... She seems to be suffering from slight sleep deprivation and dehydration, so let’s just allow her to rest for a little while okay?” She replies and grimaces a bit.

“How did she injure herself? The bruising is relatively new considering how the coloring is red from the blood just beginning to appear under the skin... She couldn’t have gotten these no more than a day ago. You seem to know her well enough. Does she have any sort of problems with any students? How is her home situation like?” The nurse asks urgently.

*...I haven’t seen her in over four years... A lot has happened in that period of time...*

I remembered the situation at lunch with the queenkas and shake my head dejectedly.

*They would... wouldn’t they...*

“Ailee has been adjusting well to the school. I know that she has made some good friends. As for her home situation... I believe that she is staying with her halmoni at the moment.” I reply respectfully.

“Okay then... well I should inform Mr. Hwang about Ms. Min’s condition. I guess you can stay by her side a little while longer, but I suggest that you should hurry along to class as soon as the bell rings.” She says before heading towards her office to make the call leaving me alone with Ailee.

I slowly gaze down at her small frame wrapped in the bed sheets and trace her gentle features with my finger tips.

*She looks so... at peace with the world when she’s sleeping. So innocent and fragile...*

Suddenly her nose scrunches up and she unwillingly grimaces as my fingertips gently graze the side of her nose bridge. I chuckle in amusement.

“Cute...” I murmur softly.

I glance down at her bruised leg propped up on a pillow with a bag of ice placed on top and my jaw clenches in anger.

“It still hurts to see you in pain... I guess four years doesn’t change that huh?” I mumble.

*6 years ago*

“Get away from her!” I yell furiously.

I grab the collar of his shirt and rip him off of her tiny figure. The three females surround

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter