Again

{HIATUS} Through My Lens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoA- Ordinary Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHZsG5mj0I

Ailee POV

As Monday lolled around, I was feeling nervous about seeing Lay again. I don’t even know where I stand in all of this, much less him. Do I like him? Of course I do. Do I like him?  .....Possibly.

I shake my head to clear my thoughts as I trudged inside the school building. Students were busy chatting with their friends in clumps and teachers energized themselves by sipping coffee and heading towards their classrooms. As hard as I tried to distract myself and divert my thoughts from the kiss, I just ended up thinking about it more and more.

*Saturday night was the most fun I’ve had in months....I don’t want a harmless peck on the cheek to ruin everything...*

A loud slam against my locker made me jolt awake, and I followed one perfectly manicured hand to a perfectly y Queenka right in front of me.

“So how was your weekend tramp?” Seohyun sneered.

“Probably a lot better than yours.” I reply emotionlessly.

*Oh god, it’s Monday morning for crying out loud and I have to deal with this .*

“Oh it must’ve been. How was the Han River? Go there with anyone special lately?” She asks and smirks.

My eyes harden and I stare at her for a few moments.

“No, but at least I actually care about other people.” I say through clenched teeth.

“Just cut the brave crap! I know you went on a date with Lay, and I have the photos to prove it. Stay away from him, or else I’ll spread them on every SNS I know.” She threatens.

*es will be es no matter where I go....*

I pat her arm softly and sigh deeply.

“You know what? Go ahead. I’m not like those stupid girls on dramas who bend to the mean girl’s rule just because they have leverage over them. Frankly speaking, I feel sorry for you considering you stalked us in public and are using that as leverage. It’s truly sad.” I reply sternly before turning around to leave.

As I turn around, Seohyun quickly stuck her leg out in front of my shin. Luckily, I stuck my hand out to break my fall which worked.... but not so much for my right knee. I grab my leg and tried not to cry out in pain.

*Seriously!?!?!?*

Seohyun walks over and slowly kneels down in front of my face. She stares me dead in the eye before getting her final point across.

“This is only the beginning.” She whispers and smiles, but the smile didn’t reach her eyes at all. They remained cold, black, and cunning.

She gracefully saunters off down the hallway, leaving a path of confused spectators and pitying glances for me in her wake.

*Wow...cryptic much?*

I slowly gathered my books and tried standing up on my good leg, but my right knee immediately buckled as soon as I put pressure on it. Gritting my teeth, I propped myself against the lockers and managed to hoist myself up.

*Crap...what do I do about dance?*

***

Lay POV

I watched the clock tick away slowly and meticulously while tapping my foot at a steady rhythm. However, as I grew impatient, time seemed to pass even slower while my foot tapped even faster than before.

*I have to see her. I have to know what that kiss meant.*

After what seemed to like weeks of waiting, the bell finally rung, and I sprinted out of my seat before my classmates could even look up from their books. Chen and Chanyeol gave me strange looks as I rushed out of the room, but quickly shrugged it off as they packed up.

Students were just beginning to pour out into the hallway from their classrooms. I dodged the oncoming frenzy and took a shortcut through the courtyard. Just as I stumble into the dance wing, I see her. Slowly walking towards me while staring obliviously at the windows of the courtyard. When she finally notices my presence, I smile gently at her, hoping to ease the tension a little bit. She returns my smile with one of her own, but I could tell that something was off. Her smile was stiff and her eyes weren’t shining like they do when she is truly happy.

My smile falters a little bit, and I feel my shoulders slump in disappointment.

*I was afraid that this would happen... I didn’t want things to change for the worse between us.*

I walk over to her and she half heartedly waves. My lips twitch up slightly at her awkwardness.

“So...did you finish your photo project yet?” She asks.

“Basically...I’m just happy that my printer didn’t back fire on me.” I reply.

“Well that’s good... I guess I should get ready for class...” Ailee mumbles and starts for the practice room.

“Wait.” I murmur and reach out to grab her wrist, stopping her. She hesitantly turns around and meets my eyes.

“About Saturday night.... I don’t want what happened to change anything okay? I’m still your friend and I always will be.” I blurt out. There’s an awkward silence in the air after I spoke. I couldn’t read the emotions in Ailee’s eyes which made this much more nerve-racking.

Right as I was about to burst out impatiently, she place a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter