Moving On

Equivalent Exchange

Some time had already passed and it was nearing the end of November. Jung Min and Hyung Jun still weren't talking.  It had been three months since Hyung Jun had woken from his coma.  Jung Min was beginning to come to terms with it, at least how to live without Hyung Jun.  After all, he still had his daughter to take care of. 

Jung Min had begun to eat solid food again and occasionally even a smile came to his face. He was even working again.  Getting back to work had really improved his health, it gave him somewhere to focus all the pain and sadness he had drowning his heart.  At least, now he had an outlet for it all.  He still cried often, but mostly now it was when he was writing lyrics and trying to evoke all of the emotions he felt into the poetry of his lyrics.

His new album production was coming along slowly, but it was coming along.  He felt proud of every bit of it and the songs were so beautiful and full of sorrow.  He was even now going for auditions in acting positions.  He had been getting a lot more compliments on his growth as an actor.  He didn't quite understand, he thought he had been an amazing actor, but for some reason now he was so much better?

He didn't really question it, but just went along with the ride and started filming what he could.  He was also now doing his best to keep news of Hyung Jun at bay.  The other members knew not to talk about it.  Hyun Joong practically didn't talk to Jung Min at all.  Mostly because Hyun Joong was the  main person who Hyung Jun searched for to talk to.  Perhaps it was because Kyu Jong was always with Jung Min and Young Saeng being Kyu Jong's best friend and most likely lover, they didn't really hang out either.

Hyung Jun had begun to date the girl he had met at the park.  Any time Hyung Jun wasn't busy it seemed they were together playing video games or eating.  He had seemed to become really happy with her and slowly, his memories were coming back.  He had seen the doctor and upon enquiring he learned that Hyung Jun's memories were almost completely back, except for the emotional wall he had put up that had blocked every memory involving Jung Min.  This actually wasn't rare, the doctor had seen many cases where when a relationship had been so strong the relationship would cause so much emotional and mental strain to regain the memories, it hindered memory recover and thus those memories usually became one of the last things recovered.