Things May Change

Equivalent Exchange

When Hyung Jun awoke he felt the weight shift in his arms and looked down.  There laid Jung Min in his arms, peaceful and warm.  Hyung Jun suppressed the emotions he felt at that moment and slid him out of his arms and got up.  Kyu Jong was already up and he smiled at Hyung Jun, "how do you feel?"  At the question, he glanced back to the living room and then looked back, "confused."  He sighed heavily, "I think it is time that I return home."  He went to pick up his stuff and properly dressed before walking out with barely a word.

Kyu Jong watched him with sadness.  He had hoped last night would bring memories back, but he only seemed more upset than usual. 

Jung Min had waken when Hyung Jun moved away and he completely overheard the conversation.  While Hyung Jun got ready, he played that he was still asleep.  But once the door shut behind the man, Jung Min walked in and quietly said, "this was a bad idea."  After speaking, he walked up the stairs to retreat into his bedroom and hide amongst the blankets while trying to sleep.  He felt emotionally drained and just wanted to sleep forever.

He did sleep and he continued to sleep like this through out the next month. In the next few months, Hyung Jun had estranged himself from the other members and had changed his phone number without notifying them.  From all any of them knew, Hyung Jun was working on being independent of SS501 as a celebrity.  They often asked Kibum to help them see Hyung Jun, but he had made a promise to Hyung Jun that he would not help any of them.

Eungi was approaching a year old and beginning to speak.  But she never said the word "appa", barely did she even say "umma" because of how often she actually did spend with Jung Min.  Jung Min had decided that the only way to recover was to delve into work, he worked hard, he was smiling only to please fans.  Once he returned home he would barely spend time with Eungi before climbing in bed to fall asleep.

His mini album was released, the songs ranged so much from light and fluffy to even y.  He had cried so much over the lyrics of the songs.  How each moment reflected the emotions he felt when with Hyung Jun.  From the bubbly to the heart felt.  But he did feel content and happy with his songs.  They were his way of moving on.  As he recorded the songs he let his passion go into the song so that he could leave behind there only to return for the stage.

He was beginning to be happy again.  He was going home sooner and spending time with Eungi.  She e and he was there for her party, giving her sweet kisses and spoiling her to his heart's content.  Eungi enjoyed the attention she had craved for so long and would always cling to Jung Min that they practically became inseperable. Though it was a family of two, they were happy. 

Hyung Jun was also busy working for a long time, but he had been doing acting while he trained his voice to become the same level as before. He did not bother with relationships anymore.  He was afraid to feel any emotion like the morning he woke up to see Jung Min laying there so beautifully in his arms.  That day he had wanted to his hair and kiss the man.  The idea scared him.  Scared him so very much. 

As suggested by his manager he chose to take up the role in a musical his past self had performed in to build the strength of his voice like before.  His agency had Kibum hired on with him as a back up for Hyung Jun so that he would not feel nervous.  Through out the musical he did well and many fans came to greet him.  He was happy with what he had achieved in the past year.  But he knew in his heart, he was not the same.