Acceptance

Equivalent Exchange

Jung Min went back to his room and closed the door slowly with his back before sinking down to the floor and just staring blankly.  He had heard everything it seemed.  He was now certain that Hyung Jun was dating someone and apparently was attached enough that the idea of abandoning her to love him again was not an option.  He was so tired of feeling weak, being subject to emotions that depended completely on Hyung Jun.

He screamed out suddenly and began to cry.  He was too frustrated, upset and just hated everything.  Why was god punishing him right now? He clutched at his chest that was beginning to hurt so badly and he felt like he was suffocating once more.  Black was yet again oozing into his vision but the nurse came in and saw him on the floor gasping for air and ran over to bring the oxygen tank to him and place it over his mouth.  

Once he had regained the ability to breathe again she helped him up and over to the bed, "you are staying here.  Do not leave again and.. no visitors.  You need to stabilize your health before you can do anything else. If you find it hard to breathe again, use the oxygen tank. " She huffed at him before walking out and leaving him alone with his thoughts once more.

In that moment it had become clear to him, his health was at risk and he was jepordizing it over someone who didn't even love him back.  He was just purely angry at this point, angry at Hyung Jun for being an idiot, at God for not bringing his husband back whole and at himself for allowing himself to get so unhealthy over someone that he had to be in this stupid hospital dealing with the obnoxious tendency to faint.

He sighed and closed his eyes while resting his hand in his head.  Thoughts were rolling in his mind now but what truly stuck out was that his husband died that day in a car crash.  He had lost something precious to him and was now only left with an impersonator of his husband.  This Hyung Jun was not the real Hyung Jun.  He curled onto his side and began to let the tears silently flow down.

He was beginning to try and accept this, accept that his husband was gone and that he no longer should continue to wait for his return.
He continued to feel this way for the next few days he was in the hospital.  Eventually guests were allowed and he got to see Eungi who seemed so happy to see him. He smiled brightly, brighter than he had in 6 months.  Kyu Jong thought it was great to see it, but was worried about what it meant.

Once Jung Min was released from the Hospital he immediately grabbed the keys from where they hung and started walking out the door before Kyu Jong stopped him, "where are you going?"  Jung Min looked serious when he looked to his friend, "the court house." Kyu Jong's brows furrowed, "why?"  Jung Min sighed, "I am going to have some divorce papers drawn up."

Kyu Jong dropped his hand and clenched it.  He swallowed and looked up at Jung Min with tears forming in his eyes, "do what you think is necessary then."  He watched Jung Min walk out the door and let the single tear fall down his cheek before wiping it and trying to regain his composure.  

His fears had come to realization, Jung Min was deciding to move on and those two who seemed like soul mates would no longer be a couple bound by law.  The only thing to tie them together was the name SS501.