Time Passing

Equivalent Exchange

Jung Min walked around the house with a blank stare while bouncing Eungi in his arms.  He was tired for so many reasons: mentally, physically and emotionally.  It had been already a month since Hyung Jun had woke from his coma.  Hyung Jun still remembered nothing, but he was beginning to hang out with the members of SS501.  Well, everyone but Jung Min.  It was like Hyung Jun was uncomfortable with the thought that he married a man and thus didn't want to be around him.  


Ever since the day Hyung Jun woke up, Eungi hadn't slept well so Jung Min was constantly having to walk around the house rocking her so she would sleep.  She was too used to Hyung Jun's chest being her bed, the constant heart beat and the warmth that radiated from him must have been very comforting to her.

 
Jung Min once tried to do the same, but his heart beat wasn't the same and he had become so frail that he was too boney to sleep on anyways.  She only fussed and cried more.  He once managed to convince Kibum to come over and take a nap with her and it worked but Kibum wasn't always available, in fact a majority of the time he wasn't.  


A heavy sighed heaved from Jung Min's lips and a single tear slid down his cheek.  He missed Hyung Jun.  He missed feeling overwhelmed with joy.  The dorky smiles and laughs.  Their silly bickering and the sweet kisses.  The tight embraces and the unbelievably good .  He just missed his husband being by his side in general.  Just the presence was enough to comfort him, but now he felt even worse than when Hyung Jun was in a coma.


Kyu Jong walked into the house, he had moved in to help take care of Eungi and Jung Min, "Jung Min I brought some food." He walked into the kitchen and looked into the living room where Jung Min was pacing.  "Set her down and eat, I'll take care of her while you eat." Kyu Jong might have frowned at the glint of the tear he caught, but he was used to these things now that he accepted it as a problem of daily life.  


He set the baby down and rubbed her cheek before walking into the kitchen and picking up one of the containers that Kyu Jong had left open for him.  It was kimchi jigae.  Jung Min had begun to find it hard to keep solids down, so now he only had liquids and never much of it either.  He picked the spoon up and dipped it in and placed it into his mouth slowly and reluctantly before swallowing. He sighed, he really didn't feel like bothering.


"Hyung, I'm just going to go sleep," Kyu Jong looked up and shook his head, "five more swallows and then you can go and sleep." Jung Min scrunched his nose in annoyance but gave in and did as Kyu Jong said before climbing up the stairs and throwing himself onto the bed.  He didn't fall asleep though, he just rolled onto his back and imagined Hyung Jun and what it would be like to have him smiling back at him and saying he loved him.  


A small smile crossed Jung Min's face while he let his mind wander into the wonderful fantasy.  Sadly though, that is all it was so when he over heard Kyu Jong talking on the phone he sighed, Hyung Jun was apparently preparing a single.  What's worse, it was a duet.  He grabbed a pillow and shoved it in his own face in efforts to suffocate himself to sleep. It mostly worked, he eventually lost consciousness and was knocked out and sleeping.  


His tears soaked the pillow until Kyu Jong came in and pulled the pillow off his head and tucked him in.  He had gotten Eungi to sleep so now he was going to worry about one of the parents.  Even in his sleep, Jung Min didn't look at peace.  His brows were furrowed and his face was covered with crusty dried tears.