At this Rate

Equivalent Exchange

Kyu Jong had gotten home to finding Jung Min asleep on the couch and Hyung Jun playing with Eungi.  "Wow...I think this is the first time in months I've seen him look peaceful while sleeping." He smiled and went over to Eungi and picked her up, "thank you for taking care of them.  Hey, since Jung Min seems to be doing well, I was thinking about doing a Christmas party.  Do you think you could come.  I plan to have it on Christmas Eve."

Hyung Jun stood up and nodded, "it sounds like a good idea.  Will everyone be here then?" Kyu Jong smiled and nodded, "if Jung Min approves then we will definitely have it.  I'll text you more info in the future." He looks at Eungi and tickles her side until she giggles and smiles, "well I guess.  I will see you later. Have a safe trip home Hyung Jun."  Hyung Jun nodded and stood up before giving Eungi a kiss, "I'll see you later then.  Bye bye." He waves to her with a smile and then walks out the front door, this time in a much better spirit than before.

When Jung Min woke up a few hours later Kyu Jong came over with some food, "here you go.  So Jung Min, I have a request." He plopped onto the couch by the puffy eyed Jung Min who had begun to eat the porridge that Kyu Jong had given him.  "Hmm," Jung Min looked up at him with tired eyes.  "Let's have a Christmas party and invite everyone.  You and Hyung Jun seem to be getting along and I miss seeing all five of us together." Jung Min had paused eating when a sense of dread flowed over him.  "I don't know..." Kyu Jong interrupted, "Hyung Jun already said yes and you don't want to disappoint him do you?" Jung Min heaved out a heavy sigh, "I give in." Kyu Jong smiled and patted him on the back, "great! I will go let everyone know now then." He jumped up and ran out the room yelling behind him, "no flaking out on me!"

Jung Min let out another grumble and just continued eating his food before retreating upstairs to his bedroom and climbing into bed once more to sleep a bit longer.

A few weeks later the party was underway. Kyu Jong was decorating the house and putting on music.  Jung Min was walking around being a bit of a bah-humbug.  He really didn't want the party.  It had been months since he had seen Hyun Joong and Young Saeng and he hadn't seen Hyung Jun since that afternoon that he almost pushed Hyung Jun out of his life for a second time. "Kyu Jong do we really have to do this?"  was a common question which was always responded with, "no flaking."

When Hyun Joong arrived, Jung Min was already ready to disappear into a corner.  For someone who had previously been the life of parties, he had become quite the opposite.  Hyun Joong came over and patted Jung Min on the back and the man just looked annoyed with every pat, "hi." "Is that all you have to say? Hi, not hello hyung?"  Jung Min snorted, "hyung? I haven't called you it before, why would I now?" Hyun Joong made a playful curse at him and shook his head, "shut up and just come drink with me.  You need to loosen up." Jung Min was dragged over and handed a glass of champagne because everyone knew it was his preferred drink. 

Young Saeng had showed up next and immediately he was by Kyu Jong's side.  These two were obviously affectionate towards each other but never were over the top about it because they were both too shy for public displays of affection, even in front of their member's.  They always left the truly romantic stuff for behind closed doors which barely happened these days thanks to Jung Min's condition. 

Hyun Joong who had previously found he had a crush on Young Saeng quickly commented on them, "hey shouldn't you two be more open.  If not I might try to steal that cutie away from you." Both Young Saeng and Kyu Jong grinned.  Jung Min already the bitter person glared, "yah you haven't even drank that much, can you be saying those things?" Hyun Joong just held the glass to Jung Min's lips and tilted it back where Jung Min was forced to drink or choke on it, "just drink you moody horse." Jung Min drank and then coughed after Hyun Joong had stopped pouring it in his face and brought up his hand to hit him when Hyung Jun walked in, "hey." 

Jung Min brought his hand back down and shot his head over so quickly one might think he got whiplash from that alone.  He should have known Hyung Jun had been invited, but it still came as a surprise.

Everyone else yelled hey to Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong went over and put his head in an elbow lock and dragged him over to where everyone else was, "time to drink up.  Everyone is getting drunk tonight." Hyun Joong shot a glare over to Jung Min, "including you horse!"  Everyone laughed including Jung Min, though his was a bit of a nervous laugh. 

As instructed they did all drink heartily and they were making jokes all night long and talking about good old times.  Which surprisingly Hyung Jun was able to partake in.  Perhaps it was the alcohol loosening his brain from blocking memories.

Everyone else noticed the way that Hyung Jun and Jung Min were being so hands on and bickering, but they kept their mouths shut because they wanted to enjoy seeing them back to normal.  Jung Min would pull Hyung Jun's hair and they would be back and forth cat and mouse all night long.

Eventually everyone migrated to the living room where they ended up singing drunk and loudly which made it completely out of sync, but was making them laugh so hard.  Eventually they had everyone start performing some of their solo songs and Hyung jun Girl which everyone was cheering him on during the cool dance at the beginning.

After he finished they all prodded Jung Min to perform a Romeo song. Jung Min smirked, "oh you guys are you sure you are going to be able to withstand all of this y?" Young Saeng just rolled his eyes and pushed him into the middle, "all talk and no do."

Jung Min laughed and jumped up and started dancing to Tonight's the Night putting on his most seductive voice a drunk person could while walking towards Hyung Jun at the beginning and then lifting his shirt slowly before dropping it with a smirk.  Hyung Jun could feel blood rush all over his body when he looked into Jung Min's eyes.  Hyung Jun jumped up and cleared his throat when Jung Min finished. "I.. I'm going to the bathroom." He ran off as fast as he could with his pants now tight as they were. 

When he entered the bathroom he practically dunked his head in water when he let the sink fill.  His head was spinning and the thoughts of Jung Min was only making him harder.  "Agggghhh..." He splashed more water in his face and then returned to find everyone was already passing out on the floor. 

When Hyung Jun walked back in to what seemed to Jung Min like an hour he looked at him with his puffy sleepy eyes and blinked, "hey come to sleep." He held his arms out and smiled lovingly.  Jung Min at this point had become in such a daze that it just seemed like when they were married.

Hyung Jun was surprised at the warmth and came over to lay down next to him and Jung Min immediately cuddled into his arms and fell asleep.  Hyung Jun smiled and wrapped his arms around Jung Min and quickly passed out with the rest of the members sprawled out on the floor.