NOT AN UPDATE

Baby Maybe

All right, right now, you might be disappointed this isn't an update, but I had a few things to say.

First of all, thank you to all the amazing subscribers and commenters! I LOVE YOU and thanks for being so encouraging! Keep subscribing and commenting.

I got a lot of demands for  happy endings and I'll just say don't expect a happy ending, but don't expect a sad one either. 

I know I'm making Hyun so evil, and I'm cringing as I make her the dumbest and worst girlfriend in the history of the world. Yong is such an angel, and I'd steal him for myself if he wasn't so perfect for you-know-who.

The story is in its later half, and it'll be over soon. :(

But good news! I have not one, but two new fanfiction on the way!

Some of you might've taken this survey, and it was a tie between Running Man and WGM. So I randomly chose one, and Running Man won! The story is Yongseo in Running Man and I'm planning to write about Monday Couple vs Yongseo, and of course, the CNBlue and SNSD Yongseo supporters!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/462428/yongseo-on-running-man-cnblue-runningman-snsd-yongseo

Second story is purely original and there is no celebrity thing. It's called The Stalker, and here's the link. I was going to make it a horror story, but decided that it can be a horror/romance and put in our favorite couple.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/462431/the-stalker-yongseo

So if you liked my story, Baby Maybe, please continue to be awesome and subscribe and comment to these stories! That's it from Goguma0114, and I promise you a new chapter of Baby Maybe by end of this week!