Chapter 2

Misunderstanding

 

Both Luhan and Sehun were still busy practising. Luhan then look up at the clock and it’s 2 in the morning. It’s time for them to go back to their dorm. Just now when he entered the practice room he’s quite shocked seeing the practice room is empty. Lay is not there and Kai too. Sehun then give a called to Kai and Kai said he is practicing with their sunbae on the 3rd floor and will be back before 2. Therefore, only both of them were practicing. As usual they practice until they don’t even realize time is passing by quickly. “Sehun ah, lets pack and go back” Luhan said. Sehun nodded and started to pack his stuff. Meanwhile at home Chnayeol is still busy taking care of his Baekhyun. Although Baekhyun had asked him to go and take a rest but he still insist to look up for him. In Kris and Tao’s room both of them were busy playing games together. The other members are still practising. Chen and D.O as usual having a vocal lesson and on their way back home. Suho and Xiumin is having language lesson together and they were back few minutes ago.

Before Luhan enter their dorm lift the managers ask him to inform all the member that they gonna have a meeting at 10 tomorrow. Both Luhan and Sehun arrived at their dorm almost 3 in the morning. The dorm is quite. “All of them must be sleeping” Luhan mumble to himself. Before both of them enter their room suddenly their dorm door open and there stood Chen, D.O, Suho and Xiumin. All of them look tired. They looked to each other and exchange smile before heading to their room. Luhan open up his room and he saw Lay sleeping soundly at his bed. Usually he hate people being on his bed but seeing Lay who is exhausted he just leave him alone. He put his bag on the table and rushed towards the bathroom to take a shower before sleep. After cleaning himself, Luhan move towards Lay bed and lay down himself there. Although it’s uncomfortable because it is not his bed he tried to sleep and take a rest. He then turn and look at Lay. The last time they spent time together is when Kai was injured. Suho asked both of them to look after Kai. And that is almost like few months ago. Yeah, because they have different training schedule, they rarely can spent time with each other, unlike during their training time. They never separated at all. Wake up till went back to sleep they will always be next to each other. Luhan sigh. How he wish he could turn back the time. He kept thinking about his memory with Lay until he fell asleep.

                                                                                                                …………………

Lay smell something nice before he completely opened his eyes. “D.O must be cooking something” Lay said to himself. He then look up at the clock, it’s 6 a.m in the morning. He then sit back and noticed he is on Luhan bed and Luhan were in his bed. For these past few weeks they will only meet when each other is sleeping or during their break time. If not they wont have the time to talk like usually. He misses all the time when they talk and during tea together late night and Luhan who is usually will pour out all his worries towards him. He look at Luhan for a while then wake up quietly not to disturb him who is still sleeping. “What time did he go back yesterday?” Lay asked himself and went into the bathroom. After wearing his clothes he decided to go and help D.O but before that he went back and went near Luhan to cover Luhan body with his blanket. He then walked away.

At the kitchen he saw D.O is alone making breakfast. “Morning. What’s for breakfast today?” he asked D.O. D.O then look bye and say Hi to Lay. “Since I don’t have much training schedule today I’m making pancakes for everyone plus mini-burger” D.O continue. “Mini-burger?” Lay asked. Even though they have spent years together D.O never cooked that thin for them. Might be his newest recipe Lay guess. “Just wait and see” You’ll love it” D.O answer Lay. “Do you need any help?” he asked. D.O nodded and hand him with a cutting board and knife along with a cabbage. Lay immediately took it and he knew what he supposed to do then. Both of them were busy preparing breakfast together while the others still in their dreams. Usually the will wake up early morning, get ready to practice without even have time to take any breakfast. They will have brunch rather than breakfast and lunch. Might be because of the time restriction, they only have time to practice and practice non-stop. Plus comeback is just around the corner so they are in diet. They will be eating chicken and only vegetable every single day for only two times, which is brunch and dinner. At first of course it is hard, but they already used to it.

                                              …………………

TBC