Chapter 1

Misunderstanding

 

From outside you can hear the sound of people playing and really having fun. Lay opened the practice room door and saw both Luhan and Sehun are playing together. They didn’t even notice that he’s there. “Ya! He said to both of them who seem to enjoy themselves. Both Sehun and Luhan looked up at Lay and smile. “Uh, hyung. Wasseoyeo?” Sehun said. “What are you guys doing not practicing?” Lay asked. Well it is not that they cannot play to release their tension but Lay didn’t even know why every time he saw Luhan and Sehun together he’ll feel jealous. It seems weird at first but now he used to feel it. Kai who’s just came back from lunch approached them. “Hyung, should we continue practicing now?” he asked. Lay then nodded and all of them start practicing again.

Before they debuted Lay and Luhan were very close to each other. Wherever they go, whatever they do or whoever they met they are always together. They even slept on the same bed!. That shows how close their friendship is. After they debuted all of this totally changed. Now Luhan prefer to spend most of his time with Sehun, well at first Lay don’t really bothered, but seeing their closeness make him feel a little bit left out. Luhan who usually relied on him is now relying on others. One thing that he noticed is that, whenever Luhan is with Sehun he’ll be more protective towards Sehun. While when he’s with him usually Luhan who is the one who’ll get protected by him. Everything is like on the opposite now. While he’s mind thinking about all of this, both Kris and Tao came near to him. “Lay ah, I’m gonna go out for a window shopping with Tao now. We’ll be back a little bit late” while patting Lay’s shoulder. “Don’t practice till late night. Get some rest too” Kris continued. Tao just give a smile to him and in split second both of them disappear without he’s able to say anything.

“Oh! Why is it so quite suddenly?” Lay asked himself. He then turned to look around the practice room. Only Kai is there. Luhan and Sehun had disappeared.

                                                             ………………..

It’s really cold today. It had been raining heavily since last night until Baekhyun catches a cold. Chanyeol is with him now since he needs someone to take care of him. This morning the moment when Lay awaked he straight away looked up for Luhan. What did he get is only a feeling of disappointment because he only saw Luhan blanket and his cute little doll that Lay gave him for his 20th birthday lying on the bed. He then cleaned up himself and get ready to go down for his dance practice. But before he even reached SM building he needed to go back and forth for 4 times because he forgot to bring his stuff. He already tried to solve this forgetful disease he’s having but there’s no cure for it. Hehehe. He was walking alone down the street with a scarf on his neck and 3 layers of clothes while his head is thinking about his Luhan. He didn’t even realise that he had reached SM building. Usually he will be the 1st to enter the practice room and the last to leave. He is used to this routine already. As usual the practice room seems empty with him alone. He changed to his training clothes and start practicing. He’s facing the big mirror and suddenly he saw Luhan there. They then danced together happily. Lay was so immersed in his steps and Luhan who is so close to him. It seems like they are back together now. Suddenly Lay missed his step and “Bum” he fell. He’s fully awake now. He turned around to look for his Luhan but he is not there. He sighed. He sat for almost half an hour thinking about how lonely he is without his Luhan. He needs to do something to gain Luhan attention back. “Yes. No matter what I need to get my Luhan back” he said deep inside his heart. His intention is not to separate Luhan and Sehun but to have Luhan by his side again. Lay smiled and continue practising again.

On the cold street both Luhan and Sehun is having a street walk together while drinking bubble milk tea together. Well since they have the same taste when it comes to food and beverages they will always eat together.  “ Hyung are you going to accompany me practicing later?” Sehun ask Luhan breaking the silent situation between them. Luhan nodded. His mind is not actually there. He don’t even know why but he feel uneasy. “Is Lay ok? Did anything happen to him?” Luhan ask the question to himself. He noticed that for these past few days he and Lay rarely spent time together. This might be because Lay is busy practicing his dance routine and he is too busy with his vocal training. Even though he is happy having Sehun beside him whenever he feels empty and lonely but there’s always something missing. Meanwhile Sehun is in his own world. He is enjoying having bubble tea with his beloved Luhan. He knew that Luhan loves towards him is eternity. Since they knew each other Luhan had been so nice and really take a good care of him. But there is something that really bothered him. It’s Lay hyung. Whenever Luhan, Lay hyung and him were together he can feel that Lay hyung always stare at him. Maybe it is just his feeling but that really make him feel uneasy whenever three of them together. “Sehun ah, let’s go back now” Luhan said. Both of them then ahead back with each of them having question without an answer.

                                                            …………………

Back at home Baekhyun still not recovering from his cold. Chanyeol is busy preparing a meal for him. He did not have any practice schedule today therefore he can focus on taking care of Baekhyun. The house seems quite today. Few minutes later Kris and Tao who’s out from their shopping came back. As usual Tao spent a lot today and everything was paid by Kris. “Chanyeol hyung, do you have any rice left?” Tao ask Chanyeol the moment he saw him at the kitchen. “Ya! You went out for the whole day and yet you still ask for meal when you are home” Chanyeol said. “We are too busy buying our stuff until we forget to eat” explain Kris while smiling. “Go and cook ramen if you are hungry. Chanyeol is making the meal for Baekhyun because he is not feeling well” said Lay suddenly. “Owh, kapchagiya hyung! Tao said while jumping to be next to Kris. “Hyung when did you arrived?” ask Chanyeol. He then looked at the clock. “It 9 o’clock” Chanyeol continue. “I don’t have the mood to continue practicing so I went back home” Lay answer. “Cook the ramen for me too” Lay said to Tao and walk away. Tao immediately find things to make ramen for his hyung and himself. After putting all of their stuff in their room Kris went out again to help his Tao. Although it is normal for maknae to do all the chores but today he felt reluctant to let Tao do everything alone so he decided to give him a hand. From back he can see Tao is cutting something with a knife. He immediately walks towards Tao and take the knife away. Tao who is busy cutting startled for a moment. “Hyung” he said while looking at Kris. Kris just stayed silent and proceed with the cutting. Tao is puzzle. “Hyung, let me do it” he said while trying to take back the knife from Kris. “Ya! Let me do this and you can just boil and cook the ramen” Kris said while his hand pointing at the pot on the stove. Few minutes later there’s 3 bowl of ramen on the table and a bowl of kimchi is waiting to be eaten. “Lay hyung the ramen is ready” Tao shout as loud as possible so that Lay can hear him. When there is no respond from Lay Tao shouted again. “Lay hyung let’s eat. Hyung”. After calling Lay for many times, but he is not coming, Kris then went to look for him. He opened Lay room door and saw Lay is sleeping soundly on Luhan bed. Kris sighed. He then went back to the kitchen to have dinner with Tao after telling Tao what’s Lay is up to.

 

TBC