Chapter 4

Misunderstanding

I am back ^^
So here is the update ^^
Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter...

p/s: Did you guys get excited EXO gonna make their comeback soon? I am going crazy here seeing all the teaser photo XD
 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Lay were sitting on a bench at the playground not far away from their dorm. It had been such a long time since he feels at ease. He takes a deep breath and lay back while closing his eyes. Listening to his favourite music made up the mood. Without realising he fell asleep.

Back at the dorm Suho is busy with his phone. For the past one an hour ago he tried to call Lay but there is no answer from him. When he saw Luhan and Sehun arrived just now he asked Luhan where is Lay, Luhan said that he though Lay were already home. Before that D.O had told him that Lay was out for a walk and it will not take long. After getting nag and scolding from their manager because of certain things, plus Lay were missing in action, everyone now is in the state of depression. It feel after get scolded. All of them were still in the living room sitting next to each other while their face looking at the floor. If they continue so, it might probably break the floor. Suho then look up at Kris who is standing near the window.


“What are we going to do now” he asked Kris.

Kris turned around and looked at everyone.


“I guess we need to split to search for the missing Unicorn” he said aloud.

All the member look at him. They blur out.

“As if Yixing will be back if we just stay here without doing nothing at all” Kris continued.

He then assigned each of the members to look for Lay in pair.

“Kai and D.O you guys to the company and see whether he is there or not. Baekhyun and Chanyeol both of you will go to the store in front of our dorm. Luhan and Sehun can both of you look for him at the café? Chen and Xiumin you guys stay home, who knows he’ll be back and inform us as soon as possible if he is back. Suho, Tao and me will be going to the gym to look for him there.” Kris giving the instruction to them

They nodded and headed to the places where they were assisted to.

While at the playground Lay were still in his deep sleep until he felt something hit his face. He opened his eyes and he feels the rain drop falling. It’s drizzling. He looked at his watch and he was shocked. It’s almost 12 noon now. He missed his breakfast and his precious practice time. He quickly stood up and quickly walked home. He crossed the roads and pause not far away from the playground. He inserted his hand inside the pocket and it’s empty. His earphone was still hanging on his ear. He looked back and he saw his Ipod on the bench where he is sitting just now. Without looking right and left he crossed the road in hurry.

“BUMP!” there’s something being hit hardly.

Lay felt light. As if he is flying. Then he feels the urge of pain and he feels something started to flow out from him. It’s his blood. He saw someone coming near him before everything blur out and disappear. Luhan and Sehun who is on their way to the café were near the playground when they heard a loud bang. They saw a body flew quite far. Luhan freeze on where he’s standing.

“That shirt” he said slowly.

Sehun pull Luhan to get closer and look at what’s going on. The road were covered by lots of blood.
“Hyung, it’s an accident. It must be really bad. Look at the blood” Sehun said while his hand pointing on the blood.

There were few people who surrounding the body. Sehun was so curios and came a little bit closer. Right the moment when he took a glance at the body,
“Arrghhh!!!” he screamed while cuffing his ear and he fall down.

Luhan were surprised and look at Sehun, he then turn to look at the bloody body lying on the road. His eyes almost popped out and he start to shiver. It’s Yixing. His Yixing, and before he know it he fainted right on the spot.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

How was it guys?

As usual dont forget to subscribe and leave comment ok?
Will really appreciate it guys ^^

Till we meet next time then ^^
~xoxo~