Chapter 11

Misunderstanding

Hi guys ^^

I am back... Well I am so sorry for not updating last week...

I am so busy with work nowadays T_T

Seriously no time to write, I feel bad towards you guys...

Anyway here the next chapter...

Enjoy =)

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Both of them were so exhausted after the making session. Kai is hugging his D.O who had curl into a ball exhausted. This is the second time they are doing this. The unbelievable and the craziest things ever, making love in a sauna room. D.O is completely embarrassed and now. His only cover is Kai’s body. Thanked God his back is the one facing Kai. D.O can recalled clearly the 1st time they making love with each other. It is when all members were out while only him and Kai were left at home. Well, Kai was sick at that time and as usual he is responsible in handling him, but that does not prevent Kai being aggressive on bed. Seriously no joking, the pained of losing his ity to someone unexpected, the feeling how he felt he’s being torn apart and can’t walk properly the next day.

All that still fresh in his memory. Since then, he thought that their relationship gonna turn awkward but surprisingly it turned more intimate and they are closer compared to before. Both Kai and D.O knew that they were in love with each other, but because of Kai attitude, they are not the same as Taoris, or Chenmin who’s always being lovey dovey whenever they are together. It took almost half a year before Kai admitted that he’s crazy over D.O. They haven’t date openly, haven’t celebrate any special event for example their 200th day together and even haven’t celebrate Valentine’s together. The only thing that Kai had done for him is that celebrating his 20th birthday. Because Kai is someone who can’t really express his feeling well, expecting him to bought a huge teddy bear and a bouquet of flower plus a grand candle light dinner, it almost made D.O fainted out of fantasy and reality that day. D.O smiled alone remembering all the sweet moments between him and Kai. And again today, there’s another memory added and he’s feeling really gay now.

“Hyung” Kai whisper in D.O ears.

“I’m sorry. For everything” Kai said as he hugged his D.O tight.

“Sorry for hurting you, physically and mentally” He said again.

“Sorry for not expressing myself well”

“Sorry for avoiding you, avoiding any eye contact whenever we are talking, avoiding listening to you, avoiding to be near you, avoiding all the touch that you tried to initiate for quite a long time”
“and”

“Sorry for letting you falling in love with the fool me”

“Because I know hyung, whenever I let loose of myself, you can figure it out easily, through my eyes you can know how I feel, whenever you come near me, you don’t even know hyung how hard I’m restraining myself from running to you wanna hug you, whenever you touched me you’ll know how desperately I wanna touched you back and I’m scared when all that happen it will hurt you more than you had been”

“But hyung, now I promise that I’ll try to change and be a little more affectionate towards you, the insecurities that I’ve felt before, I hope you can wait a little longer and be patient while I’m trying to turn to the brave Kim Jongin that will love you, treasure you with all my heart”

Kai let out a small kiss on D.O neck. He know the letter who’s in his arm already cried a river by now listening to his confession, but he felt relieved after letting out everything, saying what he wanted to say for all this while. So that D.O knew and can understand him.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

There you go...

Kaisoo again...

I know it kinda short...

Sorry guys and honestly for the next chapter I only had the draft with me...

So i have not start to write it yet...

Sorry again because I dont even know when am I free to write and update again...

I'll try ok?

Please do let me know how you guys feel and subscribe ^^

Till we meet next time then~
 

~xoxo~