Chaper 12

Misunderstanding

At last...

Hi GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I am back for real this time....

Miss me???

Eheheheh~~~ Me toooo *hugs and kisses*

Sorry for not updating for a long time.

I am super duper busy.

But now, I'll be back on track and updating as usual ok.

Here the next chapter...

Enjoy ^^

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

There’s a voice kept echoing in his ear. He don’t even know why, but he could not refuse when there’s like two people took him away, without him able to finish whatever he want to say. After that moment all he remembered is that he was laid down on a bed without can even move his body. He had tried to but he just couldn’t. He knew whenever Kris and Kai visited him, but he just couldn’t open his eyes. Even though he tried his level best he still cant. Whenever he heard Kris telling him all the problems, about how the kids worried about him, and how badly they want him to come back. Still he cant respond to any of it. He tried to move his hands, leg, and his entire body, but he failed to do so. Then whenever Kai came and visited him, talking to him, and eventually Kai whom is tough had cried because of him, how bad he must hurt Kai. That is what he thought. He wished that he could just wake up and wipe all Kai’s tears away. Making his beloved dongsaeng cried because of him, it really hurts him from the inside. And yesterday someone had come visited him. He wondered why the boy only stands far away and just looked at him without uttering a single word. Later, he saw there is tears falling down the letter white pale cheek. It seems that the latter must be in pain seeing him like this. But one thing, he cant even recognise who the latter is. Did they know each other before? Yixing tried to recall, but then he don’t get any vivid memory about the latter. It had been a week since the latter come and visited him every single day in the middle of the night. Why don’t the latter come and visited him when there’s Kris or Kai?

After being put in supervision, there’s nothing that Luhan cant do without a nurse or a member accompanying him. Wherever and whenever he wanna go or tried to do something there will always somebody by him side to watch over him. Therefore one day he just cant take it anymore,

“Don’t you guys have other’s things to do then following me 24/7?” he asked Xiumin and Chen in a very angry tone.

“I’m big enough to take care of myself” he added.


“But hyung” before Chen can finish his sentence, Luhan immediately run away.

Both of them looked at each other and sigh.

“I guess he needed his own time. Let him be then” Xiumin said while grabbing Chen hand and walk away.

Honestly both of them are really tired, to keep an eye of Luhan every single sec. They even don’t have time for themselves. They do not have any choice though, because they are afraid that Luhan will try to do something that will hurt himself. The situation at home still the same. With the unresponsive Sehun, though Chanyeol and Baekhyun had a really hard time in dealing with the maknae. Ever since he saw Luhan condition, Sehun is kinda in a trauma state. Before, he still talk to Chanyeaol and Baekhyun, but now not anymore. He’ll only will speak if necessary, eventhough both of his hyung being irritating wnough, he still ignore them. Kai and D.O in the other hand, had getting much much better. It might be after they had spent time together. Tao now had been very independent and does not really rely on Kris because he knew that his hyung were too tired to handle everything, and that turns their relationship a little bit cold. With the schedule pilling up, they just don’t even know how to handle of all this at the same time. For the time being only K will be doing all the jobs, while M settling all the things at home. Eventhough it’s nice for Xiumin because he can spent much time with his Chen but all the time that they spent with each other has nothing special in it. It is because it is infront of everyone, so yeah they just act normally and no sweet lovey dovey thingy going on though they really desperate to do so.

“Hyung, are you tired?” Chen asked while they are busy packing for K stuff for a recording one day.


“Not so” Xiumin reply simply.

“Should we run away and have our own time together then? Just the two of us?” Chen asked again.

But there is no response from Xiumin. The little petite just continue with what he is doing. This hurt Chen a little. Why suddenly his bubbly Xiumin turn out to be quite all of sudden.

“The pressure must be too high for him I guess” Chen said to himself and proceeds in helping Xiumin.

 

“Yeol ah. Le’ts get out” Baekhyun said to Chanyeol who is busy playing games in their shared room.


“I think I’m gonna die soon if I stayed in this room a little longer” Baekhyun added.


Chanyeol who is still concentrating in playing the game just nodded.


“Ok, give me a minute to finish up this then we can go have fun ok?” Chanyeol said.


And it have been like hours yet Chanyeol still playing and because Baekhyun can take it no more, he wake up and walk towards the plug and closed it.
“Seeing the screen blackout, made Chanyeol let out a scream.


“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!”
“WHAT DID YPU JUST DO? I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF WINNING!” Chanyeol yelled at Baekhyun who’s sitting on the bed without feeling guilty at all.


“Park Chanyeol shi, you said that if I give you a minute, then we will be having fun outside, and it have been like hours and you still playing.

YA!!! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM TO PLAYED WITH????”

After Baekhyun said that he immediately runs out of the room with his teary eyes. He then found out that he is in Sehun room. Seeing Sehun who is sleeping soundly, he then placed himself next to the maknae and fell asleep.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So how was it guys?

Wah, it had been a really long time since I wrote...

Please do tell me what do you guys think ok?

Till we meet next time then ^^

~xoxo~