Chapter 7

Misunderstanding

Hi guys ^^

I am back =)

My exam week was tiring and with EXO comeback, need to balanced between studying and keeping up to date about EXO...

Anyway, they won 3 times in a row last week, and yeah it really made my day...

Still waiting for my XOXO both ver album to arrive ^^

Wee~~~

Anyway, here is the next chapter. Actually I had wrote this before my final exam week, so yeah...

Enjoy guys ^^

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Luhan were still unstable. After what happened few days ago, Xiumin not dare to look after him alone. Luhan is turning aggressive each day. One day when he entered the room he saw Luhan hands covered with blood. Luhan hurt himself again. There were pieces of glasses splattered on the floor. Xiumin was clueless whether Luhan purposely broke the glass or the glass fell. For that, Xiumin had been scolded by Kris.

“Xiumin hyung, you need to be more alert on what’s happening with Luhan hyung. You can’t just leave him alone just because he had tried to hurt you unintentionally before”. Kris said in a firm voice.

Since that Xiumin need to look after Luhan 3 times a day. Before, Kris and Suho had asked him an unbelievable favour which is hard to be full fill. Which is, until Luhan is fully recovered he needs to stay with Luhan. That is just impossible for him, of course he won’t leave his Chen sleeping alone without him by his side. After arguing with the leaders, at last they back off but in return Xiumin had to looked up for Luhan at least 3 times a day. Before he went to sleep he will check on Luhan to see if Luhan is already asleep or not. Even though it is dangerous for them to just let Luhan be alone, but they don’t have any other choice. No one is volunteering to sleep with Luhan either. The doctor had give them a suggestion before.


“Well, since he is not in his right state of mind, I think the best way to prevent him from keeping hurting himself is that you guys need to cuffed him”

“What?! We need to cuff him? He is not crazy! He is just stress and depressed that’s all”. Kris burst out in anger.

Kris loud voiced were echoing throughout the whole ward of the hospital. From what he just heard, that was the stupid things to be done ever. How on earth he is willing to cuff and tied his own hyung on the bed just to avoid him from hurting himself!

“It’s impossible!” Kris said to himself.

Actually Suho was also there with him. Suho don’t even know what to say anymore. Luhan hyung is not having any mental problem or what. He just need time to get back his strength to face all this. And they were very sure that the member will resist them doing that too. Therefore, they decided to just give Luhan hyung sedatives that can reduce his wildness. That’s the best thing they can do for Luhan for now.

After Xiumin wrapped Luhan body with a comforter he then bend down and place a soft kiss on Luhan forehead.


“Good Night hyung. Sweet dreams. Get well soon”. Xiumin said and walk away.


He then switched off the lights and slightly left the door open. If anything happened they can go after Luhan quickly.

Xiumin open his room door. He saw Chen is lying on their bed.

“How’s Luhan hyung” Chen asked as soon as he saw Xiumin enter the room.

“As usual” Xiumin replied shortly

He them placed himself next to Chen. Chen then wraps his hand on Xiumin waist. They stayed in that position for quite some time.
“Chen-ah, should I stay and accompany Luhan for the mean time, until he’s fully recover?” Xiumin suddenly asked Chen the question that he really hate to asked. He don’t even know why did he asked Chen that question.
Chen then look down at Xiumin who’s under his arms..

“Hurm, I really don’t mind hyung. As long as Luhan hyung can be Luhan hyung again, I would do anything for that” Chen answered sincerely.

He then played with Xiumin hair.


“But you know what hyung, we all can stay together. You, me and Luhan hyung.” Chen said brightly.

Xiumin immediately sit up and Chen almost fell down from the bed because of his action. He then look at Chen.


“OMG! I never came across such an idea before. Yes, why not, three of us can stay together right?” Xiumin said.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

So, how was it guys?

Please leave comment and do subscribe ^^

I'll appreciate it ^^

Till we meet next chapter then...

~xoxo~