Chapter 9

Misunderstanding

Hi ^^ Good Morning guys ^^

Well, as usual I'm back ^^

For new subscriber welcome and thank you for subsvribing and supporting =)

Here is the next chapter...

Enjoy ^^

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I am alone now. There’s no sound that all of the hyung will be back any moment later. Well this is my first ever entry. Since I dont know what exactly am I supposed to scribble here. Anyway I am kind of missing Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung. Without them it kind of too quite here, and there’s no one to tease me and make me piss off as usual. Hurm…  I still don’t have the courage to talk to all hyung. But since they said they gonna read this then I guess here I am writing something.
p/s: Hyung, please don’t be too worry about me, I am doing fine now. All I wanted was a little bit space and time to recover from everything. Anyway how Luhan and Lay hyung condition? I hope they are doing fine.

Sehun then closed the book and put it on the table along with his pen. He then lay back on his bed. He looked at the ceiling.

“I miss you hyung. Luhan hyung” Sehun whispered.

The last time he saw Luhan was when he and Lay hyung were brought into the emergency room. After that he had never visited his hyung at all. Sehun close his eyes hoping to see Luhan running to him with his sweet smile and would ask him to accompany Luhan to drink bubble tea together.

Luhan was still in his usual condition, refuses to eat, refuse to get out of his room. The only thing he does is saying out Lay name over and over again.

“Hyung, should we bring Luhan hyung to the hospital to take a look at how’s Lay hyung is doing?” Xiumin asked Kris who’s sitting next to Suho in the living room.

“Hurm.. Should we?” Kris asked Xiumin back.

Well since there’s no progress form Luhan, they mean good progress they are in dead end now. Luhan can only be settle down with the sedative whenever he’s not in his right mind which is when he is getting wild and trying to hurt himself because he did not see Lay for like one month now. They tried everything to keep him calm, because injecting that latter with sedative is the last choice that they ever want to do.  They left with only two choices now. 1st bring Luhan facing the unmoving body Lay in the ICU room and make it like a nightmare to the latter. 2nd, just keep him here at home and move on with the routine, inject the sedative whenever the latter start to rebel.

‘Aaaarrrghhh!!!!” Suho scream suddenly while squishing his head

All of the member who’s in the living room was shocked to death.

 Tao who is bringing water for them almost drop it the moment he heard Suho scream.

‘Hyung! What’s the matter?” He asked.

It's weekend and they are supposedly to relax and take a good rest from their hectic practice schedule, but at the end they are here stuck in the dorm, getting stressed thinking about the problem again.

Sehun who’s trying to sleep open his eyes and sit down right away when he heard someone screaming. He immediately steps out of his room and he runs towards the voice. Before he even realised the voice leads him to Luhan room.

He freezes for a moment when suddenly he heard something being thrown at the door where he is standing in front of now. The sound getting louder and louder that it makes Sehun realize something is happening inside the room. He grabs the knob and tried to open the door. But unfortunately the door was locked from the inside. He heard Luhan hyung scream over and over again and it’s much much, more clear this time.


“Arrrggghh!! Aaaarrrgggggghhh!!!”

Sehun panicked as he tried so many times to open the door in front of him.

“Hyung! Hyung! Luhan Hyung! Open the door!” Sehun said while knocking the door non-stop.

After knocking the door endlessly there’s suddenly no noises came from the room.

“There must be something going on” Sehun said to himself.

“Hyung! Suho Hyung, Kris Hyung! There’s something happening to Luhan Hyung! Sehun shouted as loud as he can so that anybody who’s currently down stairs can hear him.

The member who’s still in shocked with Suho’s shouting, startled again after they heard Sehun shouting. All of the run upstairs and Xiumin almost trip on the stairs, but thanks to Chen who’s fast enough to hold on him. They saw Sehun hitting the door non-stop.

“Ya! What the heck is happening?” Kris asked in a panic tone.

“Luhan Hyung. Eeerr….” Shun said.

“Don’t you guys hear his scream?” Sehun asked again still hitting on the door.

Xiumin who’s standing behind Suho and Baekhyun rushed towards Sehun.

“Ya! How come this door is locked? I left it open just now” he said.

He looked pale.

“Luhan-ah! Luhan-ah!” Xiumin shout from outside hope that Luhan will open the door after hearing his voice.


When there’s no reply from Luhan, Kris and Suho tried to knock down the door. All of the member move aside and


“1, 2, 3”

Both of them rammed the door and the door fall. All of them rush inside the room.

They saw Luhan is throwing whatever he can grab all around the room.


“GO AWAY! GET OUT! GO! GO!” Luhan shouted again the moment he saw them.

Because Luhan keep throwing things to them, that make it hard for them to get closer to the letter. Sehun who cant take it any longer, approach his hyung and at the moment he get hit by a book thrown by Luhan right on his forehead. All the member was shocked as they saw Sehun forehead starts to bleed. Sehun get a hold on Luhan as Luhan struggle to let himself go.


“AAAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!! LET GO! LET ME GO!” he shouted again.

 While Sehun trying to calm his hyung down suddenly Luhan passed out.

“Luhan-ah!” Xiumin scream.

He goes to the latter and holds the latter body which is in Sehun arms. It’s hot.

“Luhan-ah! Luhan-ah” Xiumin call the latter name while shaking the latter unmoving body.

There’s no respond from Luhan. Xiumin started to get teary eyes.

Chanyeol then carried the latter body from Sehun and said

“Kris Hyung, grab the car keys, we need to bring Luhan Hyung to see the doctor now!”

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Fuh! Such an intense chappie guys...

A liitle peak of Hunhan moment <3

OmO~~~

Wondering where this gonna lead to ^^

Anyway how was it guys?

Please do subscribe and leave comment ^^

Thanks a lot *bow*

Till we meet next time then ^^

~xoxo~