Chapter 6

Misunderstanding

Hi Hi Guys ^^


Here is the next chapter ^^

Anyway, I'll be stopping updating all my story for a while because of my final exam, so please wait patiently until I return ok?

Realy sorry for that ^^
 

p/s: What did you guys think about EXO MV Teaser???
For me it is ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL AWESOME!!!
HAha~~~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“Tit, Tit, Tit, Tit”. The supporting life machine keep on beeping continuously.

There is a hopeless body lying on the bed, covered with wires of supporting machine. Bruises can be seen clearly on the milky white body. Kris just stared at the body. He just ended his practice for today, and it’s his time to visit. As usual he’ll bring bouquet of flower. The atmosphere of the room is too gloomy for him. He always felt stuff whenever he is inside the room. He hopes that the flower aroma can travel around and make the room smell nice. Suddenly his conversation with the doctor earlier pop out.


“For how long he’s going be in this condition?” Kris asked worryingly.

“I have no definite answer for that” the Doctor reply.

“You guys need to get ready and just be prepared on what’s going to come” add the Doctor.

Kris sighed. He left the room in disappointment. Now seeing Lay hopeless body lying right in front of him makes his heart aches. Even the unbreakable Kai almost cracks. Although Kai did not shed any tears but Kris knew that he is in pain. Without realization Kris already sitting next to Lay and wiping his body with a wet towel. Even though it’s not necessary to do so, it had been like a routine to him whenever he visited Lay.

He really misses Lay, as Lay always listen to all of his problem regarding the group and also his personal problem. Without Lay he feels empty. Even though he does always talk to Suho, but letting it out at Lay is different. Lay just have the feeling of curing people heart who’s in worries. Now, it all depends to him, there’s no Lay to give advice and there’s no Lay who always remind him of his responsibilities towards the group. For the very first time he cried. He is not that strong as he thought he would be. Even though he still has Tao by his side, it’s another different feeling and Lay and Tao are two different persons with a very different personality. He spent more than 2 hours with Lay today. Before he left, he wrote something and placed it inside the drawer.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy pushing each other. They were right in front of Sehun room now. Since, Kris asked them to look after the maknae, there’s no positive progress at all. Sehun refuses to talk to them. They had tried many ways to make the maknae happy again. They bought lots of things for the maknae including bubble tea which is the maknae favourite. But Sehun will just leave all that without even looking at it. Sehun will only eats when D.O is sitting in front of him watching over him until he finishes the food while Baekhyun and Chanyeol will be guarding both of them on the door.

“Ya! You go! It’s your turn today right” Baekhyun said while pushing Chanyeol towards the door. Chanyeol almost knock his nose to it.


“Go!” “Go” Baekhyun said.


“Why me? It’s you who wanted to give that to him right?” said Chanyeol while pointing at a paper bag Baekhyun was holding.

Both of them keep pushing each other until both of them fall on the floor and now they were inside the room. They looked to each other and looked at Sehun who’s looking at them. They smiled.


“Pabo” Sehun mumble.


“Hyung, can’t you see I want to be alone?” Sehun said to himself.

Sehun is trying to sleep when he suddenly heard something noisy on his room door. He knew that it’s his playful hyung Baekhyun and Chanyeol. It is not that he doesn’t want to talk or entertain them, but he really needed space for himself. He also knew that everyone is worried of him. But, after what he had gone through, he really need to calm himself before facing everyone. Nor, him or Luhan hyung explain what had happened on the day they found Yixing hyung. The only thing he remembered was that Luhan hyung fainted right above him and when he realized he is already in the ambulance with Lay and Luhan hyung lying next to each other. That is the only thing he remembered. Though the member kept asking him, he just can’t tell them what had actually happened.

“Sehun-ah. What happened?” Suho asked him while shaking his body.


He just stayed still. Everything looked blur to him.


“Ya! What happened actually? Chanyeol asked him harshly while pushing Suho away to face Sehun. Chanyeol shook him hard, until he feels his surrounding circling around. Then he heard Kris voice.


“Chanyeol-ah, staop it! You are hurting him”

Kris then pulled Chanyeol away from Sehun and unexpectedly he huged Sehun. Sehun cried on the leader arms until he fall asleep. The next day he woke up he’s already at the dorm. Since then he didn’t speak a single word at all. Even to Kris and Suho. He knew he not supposed to make it more difficult for both of the leader but he also can’t let himself hurt.

Back to reality, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had sat next to Sehun, Baekhyun hyung on his right and Chanyeol hyung on his left. He then looked at both of them and sighed. Baekhyun then passed the paper back to Sehun. Sehun take a look at what’s inside the bag. It’s a book. He opened the book and it’s empty.

“Since you won’t talk to any of us, why not you right it here and let us read it. Ok?” Baekhyun said to Sehun while pointing at the book that Sehun were holding.

Chanyeol at the other side just nodded.

“You can write anything here, how you feel every day. If you mad at us, you can write it here too. So that we know” Chanyeol added.

Sehun stay silent. He knew that he need to use this opportunity to let know how he feels.

“Even though you write only a single word, we will read it earnestly” Baekhyun said.


“So, fighting!” Chanyeol said while patting his back. Both of them then walk away with a smile.

Sehun sent them away with his eyes. He then holds the book tightly before falling asleep.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

So there you go the next chapter ^^


Please subscribe and comment ^^


Will see you guys next chapter then...
 

~xoxo~