Chapter 8

Misunderstanding

Hi guys...

Surprise ^^

I am back again..,.

I know I just updated like two days ago, but I just feel like updating again...

Seriously felt sorry to you guys for not updating this for quite some times...

So, here is it the next chappie ^^

Enjoy~~~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The restless boy walks out from the building. He decided to stop practicing after he got a called from D.O that urged him to come back home for lunch. He feels it kind of weird because all the members still practicing. Usually they will go and have lunch together.

“Chen hyung, are you guys not going to have lunch?” Kai asked.

“Oh, yes we will but you can go first” Chen replied and continue with what he is doing.

Kai walk along the street alone. He needs to stop by the mini market near their house to get something. He opened his shoes and placed it on the shelf. From outside he can smell something nice.

“Hi, you are back”

D.O said while approaching Kai.
Kai looked up and smiled.


“So what did you cook for today?” Kai asked and enter the kitchen.

He looked for any presence of food but he’s surprised because there’s only bimbimbap on the table. He looked at D.O and he really needs explanation for this.


“Don’t tell me you asked me to come home just to eat a bimbimbap for lunch?” Kai question D.O.

D.O gives him a warm smile.

“Well, yes this is what I’ve cooked for lunch but this is not for you. It’s for them” D.O answered by pointing at it.

“We are gonna grab our lunch outside”

D.O show the car keys which already in his hand and he grab and pull Kai who still looked tired and blur.

Both of them sat on the car without saying anything. D.O the music and he drove smoothly. He purposely chooses a restaurant a little bit far from their dorm so that he can have more time with Kai. Being assigned to cook for everyone had made him happy and glad at the same time. But it’s limited his time with Kai. He rarely can spend time with Kai, since Kai will always fell asleep after he finishes his day. Sometimes, it really frustrated D.O but there’s nothing much that he can do. The only special treatment that he does for his Kai is that every time he came over to hand them their lunch box, Kai’s will have a separate lunch box then others.

“Ok guys, times for lunch” D.O shouted to in the practice room.

He then started to unpack all the things that he brought on the floor. He brought fried rice and kimbap today. He placed two boxes in front of the member then passed out paper plate and spoon to them. He then took out another lunch box and passed it to Kai who’s sitting next to Suho. Kai looked at him surprisingly and took the lunch box.

“Ya! D.O-ah how can you treat us like this? We want our own lunch box too” tease Kris.

The others nodded. They can see Kai blushing alone while eating his lunch box acting like as if there’s nothing happened. D.O just smiled and continue passing the plates to the member. He is not mistreating or what, it’s just that he want Kai to know that he really care for him so that he won’t feel alone.

D.O just can’t stop smiling thinking back at that time. He turned and looked at Kai and he’s sleeping. It must be hard for Kai after what had happened to Lay. Since Lay hyung had been the one who’s always accompany Kai practice dancing routine till late night he knew now Kai must feel lonely. Kai is someone who would not voice out what he actually feels. He will always say that he is fine, he is ok, but the truth is he is not. D.O knew that certainly.  He wants Kai to know that he is always there whenever he needs him. D.O parked the car and turn off the engine. He looked at Kai who’s sleeping soundly on the passenger sits. He moved closer to Kai to unbuckle the seat belt. He then stops when his face is right in front of Kai. He can feel Kai’s breath and now their nose is touching each other. D.O stopped breathing for a while. It had been so long he is this close to his Kai. His eyes then fall on Kai’s smoking hot lips. D.O then take a peek and when he’s sure that Kai is really in his deep sleep his quickly place a kiss on him. He back off.

“The feeling. It’s still the same” D.O said to himself.

After few minutes he decided to wake his Kai from his dreamland.

“Kai-ah. Wake up. We are here” D.O said while patting Kai lap.

Kai squirm and slowly open his eyes. He saw D.O looking and smiling at him, He then turn to see that they are now in front of a restaurant.
“Hyung, where are we” he asked.
D.O smiled.

“Your favourite place” D.O answer and step out from the car.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hahahahah~~~

It's Kaisoo moment...

I just feel like writing about them so there you go...

Though it's a little bit short or should I said it is short =='

Anyway how was it guys???

I'm deciding to write what do you guys thing???

Comment please so I know what you guys think about it...

Till we meet next time guys ^^

~xoxo~