Chapter 5

Misunderstanding

Hi guys ^^

Here I am...

Next Chapter here and hope you like it...

p/s: I knew if I made Lay character died and that's the end of the story, I'm gonna be dead. Be kill by the readers ^^ Hahahaha~~~
Anyway this story still have a long way to go ~~~

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Luhan woke up and he looked around. The surrounding was white and cold. His head is terribly in pain. Then he heard the door open and surprisingly it’s Yixing. He tried to talk but his voice stuck in his throat. Yixing came closer to him, he kneeled down near the bed and hold his hand. He smile and there’s nothing coming out from Yixing mouth either. They both communicate through eyes contact.

“Luhan, please be strong and don’t ever blame yourself on what had happened” Yixing said.

“What had happened actually Xing-ah?” Luhan asked.

“Us” Yixing reply shortly.

Then someone enter the room, they hold onto Lay and take him away. Luhan tried to hold on to Lay so that he won’t leave him alone but he’s not that strong. There’s still a lot of things that he wanted to say to Lay but he cant. Lay didn’t even refuse when the man take him away. Luhan don’t understand what actually happened and he struggle to move so that he can grab Lay. But he just can’t. Tears start to flow down his white cheek.

“Yixing! Yixing!” Luhan screamed from the inside.

“Don’t leave me!” Luhan said.

“Luhan, Luhan wake up” Xiumin said while shaking Luhan body slowly.

Luhan feel the pain again. On his head. It feels like his head going to burst. Then he heard Xiumin voice. He squeezed his eyes and tried to open it. He saw Xiumin standing right in front of him.


“Are you alright?” Xiumin asked.

Luhan look around. He is in his room. He then turn his head to look at Lay bed.


“He’s not there” Luhan mumble.


“Where is he?” that is the 1st question that came out form Luhan mouth.

“Who?” Xiumin asked unknowingly.

“Where is he?!” Luhan suddenly raised his voiced.

Xiumin startled.


“Let me call the doctor for a while” Xiumin said.

Before Xiumin could even turn, Luhan grab his wrist. He holds it tightly. Xiumin could feel that his wrist is in pain. He looked at Luhan again.


“Kris-ah! Suho-ah!” Xiumin shouted as loud as he can.

Luhan still holding his hand tightly and that makes Xiumin unable to go and get the leaders.

Both Kris and Suho rushed into the room immediately they heard Xiumin scream. They saw Luhan were holding Xiumin hand and Xiumin cringe.

“Luhan-ah, please stay calm and let go of Xiumin hand” Kris said while trying to make Luhan let go of Xiumin hand.


“Where is he?! “Where is he?!” Luhan shouted again and again.


After several try from Kris, Luhan let go of Xiumin hand. Xiumin looked at his red hand and looked at Luhan. He is crying now. Suddenly Luhan cries turns louder and louder and eventually he was screaming.

“Let go of me!” “Let go of me!” Luhan scream out aloud.

He tried to hurt himself by grabbing anything near him, unfortunately there is a fork near him where his food was placed there. Before he could do anything Kris grab both of his hands. Luhan struggle to get loose from Kris grip, he tried to kick Kris but yet Kris didn’t let his hand go.

“Suho, I think you better called the doctor now” Kris said while his avoiding Luhan who’s rebel to escape.

All the member gather on the living room. They need a solution for all this. It had been a week since what had happened. Lay still in the ICU. Luhan just woke up from his flash coma. Everything had turn upside down since the accident. Sehun on the other hand had become so quite. He is always alone. Maybe he is traumatized with what he had seen and experienced. All of them were sad with what had happened but nothing could be done. They need to go for practice as usual. It is just that they need to add taking care of Luhan and go and visit Lay in their schedule now. Only Kris, Kai and Suho were allowed to see Lay. That is what Kris had set for them. He knew others can’t handle it as strong as them. Xiumin and Chen were assigned to take care of Luhan. D.O for sure handling all the cooking and Baekhyun and Chanyeol need to look after Sehun. Although they are tired after hours of practicing they still give their level best taking good care of the member. They encourage each other. The most obvious thing that change was, Baekhyun and Chanyeol did not playing around and teasing each other anymore. Kai does not extend his dance practice hours where he usually did. Chen and Xiumin had to depend on Kris alone in studying Chinese and that’s make Kris burden increase. Need to take care of the member who are healthy from the outside, but not from the inside. Plus Luhan and Lay condition. He hopes that he can take it.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

There you go...

How was it? I hope I dont disappoint you guys =='

Anyway thanks a lot to new Subscirbers ^^
You guys give some sort of inspiration for me to keep writing because I know that there's gonna be someone who gonna read it ^^
Thanks again ^^

Please do leave comment ^^

Till we meet next time then =)

~xoxo~