Chapter 3

Misunderstanding

Hi guys...
Since I'm soo soo diligent these past few days so I decided to post this up ^^
But after this I decided to update once a week if I can.
Please anticipate it ok?
Hope you guys enjoy it =)

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

After all the breakfast preparation Lay told D.O that he is going out to take some fresh air and he will be back for breakfast. Lay went out with his Ipod and left. He thought he brings along his phone but he is wrong. Right the moment after Lay left the dorm Luhan woke up. He brushes his eyes and look around. It’s empty. He is wondering where did Lay go. He then went to the living room and saw both Xiumin and Chen were there lying on Xiumin laps.

“Ya! Did you guys see Yixing?” Luhan asked.

But he did not get any respond from either both of them. He sighed. He saw a pillow on the couch and threw it towards the both of them. Both Xiumin and Chen startled and look at Luhan.
“Hyung!” Chen shouted.
Xiumin then throw back the pillow but he misses. Luhan immediately run to the kitchen and he saw D.O is serving the breakfast.

“Hum. Nice smells” Luhan said.

D.O look at his hyung and smile.
“Hyung, can you wake up the M members and I’ll wake up the K member?” D.O asked.
Luhan just nodded and went away. Now all of the members were in the kitchen table to grab their breakfast. As usual Baekhyun and Chanyeol eat as if they didn’t get any food for months. The food they were eating splattered everywhere on the table. Suho just look at them and shake his head. Kris and Tao in the other hand took their breakfast and went to eat in front of the television. Luhan is eating alone while staring at both Kai and D.O who’s feeding each other. Luhan suddenly feels irritate by their action.

“It’s still early in the morning and they are making love” he said in his heart.

Before his thought grew more, someone sat beside him and it’s Sehun. Sehun look at him and give him a warm smile. He smile back at Sehun and continue eating. Then suddenly Sehun holds his hands and that’s make him startled. But he just let Sehun hold and play with his hand.
“Hyung, let’s go and get some bubble tea” Sehun said.
“Uh? Now?” Luhan asked.
Sehun nodded and without even agreeing or rejecting Sehun pull him and grab their sweater in a split second. Now, they are on the street. Only both of them, still holding hand. Sehun looked up at Luhan and see his hyung day dreaming.
“Hyung, are you ok?” the younger asked breaking the silent between them. He look up at Luhan again but Luhan were still day dreaming. Sehun sigh. Luhan feel like someone squeezed tight his hand. He then looked at Sehun and saw his flaming eyes.
“Oh! Did you say anything?” Luhan asked as he tried to pull away his hand.
“It’s hurt”. He mumbled.
“Yes hyung, like few minutes ago. I am asking are you ok?” Sehun answered.

Before Luhan can even answered his phone rang and it was Kris.
“Lulu, where are you? Why don’t you tell me that we are having a meeting today? Manager hyung asked all of us to gather in 10 minutes now.” Kris said with an anger tone.

Luhan hit his forehead.

“Mian, hyung. I forget to inform you guys that there’s gonna be a meeting today. I’ll be right back now”. Luhan said and hang up the phone.
He then pull Sehun who’s in question on what’s is going on.
“Sehun-ah don’t you remember that we have a meeting today? So please close your mouth and let’s run back. I think next time we can have bubble tea together.” Luhan explain to the younger and they started running.

Both of them arrived in front of the dorm panting hard. From outside they can hear their manager voice nagging. Luhan sigh then both of them enter.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

So haow was it guys? 

Oh, please give me feedback because I need to know how my reader feel about what I wrote.
i'll appreciate it if you leave a comment at least.
Till we meet next chapter guys ^^
~xoxox~