OMG

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

'what do you want?' i ask annoyed

'you' he smiple says

'phhhh, who not?' i roll my eyes arrogantly 

'that's why you should be mine, babe' he smirks and puts his hand over my shoulder

I roll my eyes and conntinue walking to the toilette.

Just wait. You will want me one day. He smriks to hisself and walk back to his friends.

Gosh, he's so annoying! What for a bastard. I listless open the door and enter.

There were only a girl. A really pretty one. She looks in my age, long, thin, curl black hair, pale face, light make-up and she was tall like me. Maybe a little bitt smaller. She wears high waist shorts, a white top and a black lether jacket. She checks her look at the mirror, so she didn't notice me.

I look at her one last time then i go to one of the cabins and do my stuffs.

After i'm finish i wash my hands and look in the mirror. 

Pale face, brown,long hair, full lips, dark eyes. Ugh, i'm so ugly. Do you know these days, where you think you ugly, after you see someone prettier than you? Well, that's what i'm feeling now. I'm actually really satisfied with myself, but today...i don't know, whatever.

I open the door and walk down the floor. As i heard suddenly someone shouting.

'JIEUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I slowly sneek behind the red wall and my eyes widen what i see.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

'annyeong oppa' it replays in my head. Her cute smile and her look. I just realize how much i had miss her. And now she's here. She's really here! 

I don't move, because i'm still to shock. I stare at her and didn't blink, not even for once! She's waving her hand in front of me and i blink some times and slowly grinn like an idiot.

'JIEUN!!!!!!!!!!!' I finally shout and hug her.

I spin her around and hear her laugh. Her laugh is so beautiful.

'i missed you so much, i missed you to death.' by every word i hug her thighter.

'oppa' she whisper and smiles

I slowly put her down, still grinn like an idiot. She chuckle at my cuteness.

'oppa, i missed you too' she gives me her killer smile.

SO INNOCENT AND SWEET! i think in awe.

'oppa you didn't change' she eyes me.

I eye me too and smile then.

'yes. That's good isn't it?' i ask

'of course. That's why i like you! Good to know you didn't change' 

'jieun-ah, c'mon, let's meet all your oppas' i smile and put an arm arround her.

She nood happily and shows me her eyes smile.

Please don't tell my that is a dream. And when, i will never wake up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG!!! GIKWANG'S HERE?!? WHY DO I HAVE TO SEE HIM EVERYWHERE?? I'M REALLY ED OFF. I can't believe he's going out with THAT pretty girl! Poor girl.

I shake my head and conntinue walking to my friends. 

As i arrive i could smell, that they drunk. A lot.

 

'YAH! Where have you been?' ji hyun shout.

'toilette, where else, unnie' i roll my eyes and take a seat next to hyuna.

'what did takes you so long?' hyuna asks drink her alcohol.

'huh? what do you mean?' i act innocent

She raises an eyebrown up and gives me a why-are-you-lying?!

I look nervously to left and right and then i take her arm.

'c'mon, forget it. It's nothing. Let's dance' i try changing the topic

'phhh, jung sora. Don't think you will get pass' she smirks and stand up.

We walk to the dance floor and dance crazily.