First Day!

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

'Sora! Sora! wake up!'

I smile and open my eyes. And there he stand. Pouting mouth and these irresitable eyes. My Angel. The best start for me is, get waking up from my little sweetie. He climbs in my bed and rub me to get up.

'Ya! Sora! Why are you still in bed?' he ask with his sweetie voice.

I chuckle and pull him to me. Then I attack him with kisses and hugges.

'ya! Sor-ahahhahahah!' he start to laugh because i tickle him. I have to laugh also because his laugh is catching.

After some while with full of laugh i let him go. He promptly run away screaming. I look how he ran away and smile. Then I get up and get ready.

Today's the day. New school, new people, new people to bully *evil smirk*

I wear my new uniform and take my bag. I go downstairs too break fast.

'Good Morning Honey' Mum greet me.

'Hi mum. Hi dad' i kiss her cheek and his.

'How was your night?' dad ask me.

'Good sleep, good dream.' i mumble and eat my toast.

'Daddy! Daddy! Sora attacked me! She's so evil.' Ming said while pouting, again.

I look at him and smirk. 

Dad chuckle while reading his newspaper. 

'Sweetie. She did it because she loves you!' Mum explain to him. She takes him from his seat and go to the floor. It's time for him to go to his 'school'.

'Love? What's that mummy?' he ask as he looks to mum, who wear his shoes.

'It's a feeling honey. If you like someone, it's love.' she tell him

'oh'

'Now,...say bye to Daddy and Sora.' 

'Bye bye Daddy, bye bye Sora!' He wave.

'Bye my little prince' dad said.

'Bye Ming' i said while playing with my phone.

'So bye then, oh and sora. Please be a good girl today in school!' she said as she open the door.

'let's see.....Bye' i said.

'Bye Honey!' Dad said.

'Bye Loves' she said and leave with Ming. She have to takes him to his 'school'.

 

 

'now....Sora, wanna me take you to school?' dad ask me

'okay.' i answer.

 

It's time. 8.00am. I take my bag and leave with Dad the house. He drives me to a huge building, which i guess, it's my school.

'Bye dad.' i said and get out the car. I blow him a kiss and wave.

'Bye Honey, and be a good girl.' He said and drives away.

 

*So....there it goes. Good luck Sora* i think to myself and take a deep breath.

Then I could see the principal waiting for me on the main entrance.

'Oh! You must be Jung Sora! Hello, i'm Miss Kim. Welcome to our school. ' she friendly greet.

'hi...' i mumble. 

'Now, i really want to show you everything, but i'm too busy. Just waiting here. Someone will be later coming and do it for me. Have a good day then.' she said and leave. *Wow...What for a principal....* i think.

*what for a huge building! It's really modern.* i think as i look around. 

Students were whispering and starring at me, when they passed me. Maybe because i'm so pretty *Smirk*.

I wait really for a long time, till i decide to find everything by myself.

*What's that for a school? Where's the ing person?* i think as i looking for room 103.

The building is really pretty inside, it has also many students. 

There were es, Nerds, Normal people, couples and and and. So not special school. Just like the others.

I'm standing in the 2nd floor and i have no ing idea where i am.

I look around and there were no 103. Just 201,202,203....

So i go on with walking. I notice that someone's following me so i turn back and point with a finger of them.

'YOU! ROOM 103! WHERE IS IT?!' I coldy ask a girl, who's apperently followed me. Next to her was a Girl. Apperently, the both are friends. They look like these es who are always make nasty remarks. 

'huh? me? ummm, 3rd floor and then left.' she quickly answer. Seems like she is scared of me. Good. And the girl next to her too.

I look at theire whole bodys codly and then leave.

'3rd floor, 3rd floor...left...' i mumble.

'Ah! There it is!' i said.

I walk the whole floor up and down but these room aren't in the number 100. There are 300! Aish! These ! I gonna punch her later, if i meet her but first, where the is 103?! And then,... school bell rings. Oh good! I will come late...

I look around me with a worried glare. *WHERE THE HELL IS IT?!?* 

 

'need help?' suddenly someone ask.

I turn over and see a groupe of boys. Looks like kingkas. There were 5 boys. They all wear designer clothes and like ulzzang. Wait. Isn't it Bigbang?

'103.' i coldy said.

'103? Come with me, i'll show it you.' GD smirk. He puts his arm around me but i push him away.

'Don't touch me. Pabo.' i angrily said.

'wow,wow...calm down! Sorry!' he try to excuse.

I sigh and walk away. I'm really get pissed. I know this boys. They ain't no good.

Whatever. He shout after me, but ignore him. Then he gives me up and go to his group.

 

I walk and walk and time pass. WTF! I'm coming late.

Then I FINALLY found it!

I knock at the door and open it.

I see students writing something and the teacher.

'Ah! So there is our miss Jung. You late.' he coldy said.

'I'm sorry. I got lost.' 

'Are you think i'm a fool? I know that new students will get someone who show everything.'

*What's wrong with him? And yes, i think you are a Fool.*

'This someone, didn't came.' i rudely said.

He looks at me outraged and angrilly. I just smirk to annoying him more.

'Whatever. Miss Jung, introduce yoursself.'

Then i turn to class and start.'

'I'm Jung Sora. 16. Questions? No? Ok then.' i said and choose a seat. I go to the last seat, which seems to be free and no one sit there. I take my stuffs and concentrate even if i hate the teacher.

I could hear whisper next to me. 

'What?' i ask coldy to the es next to me. Short uniform and much make-up.

They glare at me and want to say something but, the teacher desturb us.

'Coming late and right to beginning disturb class. Miss Jung, would you please write the answer on the board?' he evlly ask.

We have maths and math is my favorite subject. And in my old school, we had this topic, so it's easy for me. I rolled my eyes, stand up and write the answer. After I have finsih the Teacher look shocking at my answer. I guess, he thinks i'm a loser. But who' the loser now? HAHA!

I smirk at him and walk to my seat. On my way the door suddenly goes open. And someone go in.

'Mr. Wong, I'm sorry. My clock didn't ring.' someone said. I turn over and see a boy.

 

b2st-beast-b2st-17266056-799-451-jpg.826

 

'GIKWANG-OPPA!!'

'WE THOUGHT YOU GOT SICK'

'I LOVE YOU!' 

'AHHH'

i shrugged at theire suddenly reaction. I shake my head and walk to my seat. *THIS ING ES!* i angrily thought.

'No problem, Mr. Lee. Please, sit down.' the teacher friendly said.

*WHAT?! WHY IS HE SUDDENLY NICE?!* 

I look around to see an empty place, where he belongs, but all the seat are full. WAIT. So he's normaly sit...

'Who are you?' he ask me and look at me weird.

'who are you!' i said bored.

'aish,why are YOU sitting here?' he angrilly ask.

'Why not?!' i rudely said.

'That's my seat, so off!' 

'YA! WHO DO YOU THIN-'

'Gikwang-Oppa! You can sit next to me! I'm sure lee, will make the seat empty!' The from earlier disturb us.

He ignore her and turn to Mr. Wong.

'Mr. Wong. Who is she and why is she sitting here?' he ask polite.

I roll my eyes. I hate this kind of boys!

'Mr. Lee, she's the new student and there aren't other free seats. I'm very sorry. But the table has two seats, so...' He friendly said.

*Wait. New student? Gosh! I forgot it! I had to show her the school! ! Whatever. Gikwang, be a good boy and sit down next to her. After all i owe her something.* Gikwang thought. Then he sit next to Sora.

 

*Why is he overdo, for just a seat?! Couldn't he just sit next to me at the begin?!* i angrilly thought.

I look to him and he also. Our eyes meet and we quickly look away. AKWARD. So,...the first lesson and it's catrastophal! What will comes next? 

 

 

 

 

FRIST CHAPTER! HOW WAS IT? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

xoxo