What's wrong with you?

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

~Keuraeyo oneu-reun meonjeo jayo
Keudae jamdeulmyeon nado jal-keyo

Jeonhwahreul kkeunhko hwahryeohan oseurib-go
Na-gal junbireul hajyo
Amudo moreuge who-o~

I sleeply open my eyes and switch my clock off.

I yawn and do some morning stretches. 

tumblr_ml9gfvahk41rbrroao1_1280.png

 

(looking like that)

After some minutes of sitting lazy in my bed, i finally stand up and make me fresh for school. Wearing my usual uniform and looking  satisfied in the mirror.

Then i go downstairs and greet my lovely family.

'Good morning honey.'

'morning mum,dad.' i mumble and eat my flakes.

After some conversation about school and my day yesterday, i stand up and leave the house. 

 

Hands in my jacket pocket, earphones in my ear and walking in a chill mood to school.

tumblr_mk1vjquWQh1s92g63o1_500.png

(the pink one is the uniform)

 

I can feel the warm sun shine on my face. My school is in the near of the downtown, so i have to pass downtown, Not really, but the way is prettier...

Couples, students, old people and kids with theire moms and dads are all to see everywhere. Little shops, mall and more!

 

I do really love to live in big cities. It's exciting and not boring. Sure, sometimes it's a little bit dangerous, but if they are humans like me, then they can handle it.

After 20min. walk, i finally arrive. Some es were whispering and glaring at me. Don't know why and i don't give a .

I walk the long full hall along, as someone called me. 

'Sora!'

i tun over and it was that annoying boy. T.T Gosh, can you leave me in peace?!

I ignore him and conntinue walking.

'Ya! wait, I'm sorry.' he shout after me and try to catch me up.

'what?!' i ask annoyed.

'i'm sorry for hissing at you...' he said sweetly what annoyed me more.

'listen, stranger,-' i start to talk but....

'jay.' he cut me off.

'what?' i ask as if i didn't hear it.

'It's park jay.' he smirk.

I blink few times and then shake my head.

That boy isn't to save anymore...

'whatever. Please, please, let me in peace. I thought i said it you clearly, that I'm not interest.' i hardly said.

'I don't care if i'm annoying you. I just wanna make you to mine and it will work.' he smirk at me at least and walk away.

I look behind him in a angry glare.

GOSH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

Angrilly i walk in my class and sit at my place. I take my stuffs out and pound it on the table, hard.

Everyone look at me, as if i'm crazy. But i don't care and roll my eyes, because they immediatly start to whispering. I put my heads down in my arms and try to sleep a little.

'ahem,' someone disturb me in front of me.

'what?' i hiss annoyed, still putting my head down.

'you know that the table isn't something what you try to destroy, don't you?' 

I look up and see that face of...........