My Hero

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

His kissen are deepen by every step he do. I could smell the scent of alcohol. Very strong alcohol!

Oh wow. I'm stucking in this ing club with a drunken stranger, who is doing it with me. I'm so damn unlucky. I whish i wouldn't come today.

'ngaaah, let go of me bastard!' I shout and try to push him. I scratch his arms, which seems to be very muscular! I scratcch from the top down. In hope he let go of me and take care of his arms, but fail.

'Baby, i didn't know you could be that y! Your scratches are dirving me crazy!' he mumble between his bites

Great. He's now more crazier than before!

My breath got slowly harder. What happen to me? I can't catch air! I need help and that soon!!!!

'p-ple-a-se, le-et-t g-go of-f m-me' i stutter quietly

He ignore my pleaded and slowly move his hands to my .

My cheeks immediatly blush! NO ONE EVER TOUCH IT, EXPECT ME!!! I feel myself so damn dirty now.

And as he suddenly squeez them! My limit is break. 

My full anger and power comes up and i push him with all my energy down to the floor. I walk to him down, slap him one and after that i slap him another one, just harder. All my anger is collecting in me. I let it all out by him. And for the best part at the party, i kick him damn much hard, in his balls.

'AAAAAH' he scream like a little girl.

'deserve you right. How dare you to touch me, huh? You're so shameless.' i coldly yell at him. 

Then his eyes looks straight in mines. 

'don't think you won these game, . I still can move everything. Just because i feel some little pain, doesn't mean i won't get it.' he said in a huskily voice.

My eyes widen. Without thinking anything, i run away. I run and didn't look back. I walk through the dance floor. The people gives me an weird look, but i ignore them and just wanna save my life. I squeeze through all the people untill i land in the middle of nothing. Around me people. I was in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone build a circle around me. They watch me. I look around and feel like i was in a nightmare. 

Oh dear god, please wake me up if this is a nightmare!

I pray inside. I was about to squeeze myself through the people again, as i see him coming. He walk through the people easily. He walk in a slow motion. His eyes were directily starring at me. His face was emotionless. It was cold.

My nervous increases and i hurry up.

'please, let me pass' i said as i pass them all. They ignore me and just conntinue dancing. As i finally found the exit of the dance floor, i smile in relief.

I even see all my unnies! 

'UNNIE!!!' I shout and stretch a hand to them. 

They look around, expect to me. I guess they can't see me.

'UNNIE!!!' I shout again.

Just some steps and i arrive. I sigh in relief.

'UNNIE, I'M HER-' someone held my wrait and turn me to them.

'Thought you can run away? Useless. You are in my area' he coldy said. My eyes widen. Worry is coming to me up.

'NO, UNNIE!' I turn over and stretch my hand to them, but none of them see me.

'useless. They can't hear you. They drunk' he coldy said.

'unnie' i whisper and tears are building in my eyes, still looking at them. He still held my wraist, strong. 

Unnie....PLEASE SEE ME!!!!!!!

'now come' he coldy said. He carry me over his shoulder.

'NOOOO! LET GO OF ME!!' I punch his back. He ignore me and just carry me. The people don't look at us. That's normal,  they think.

He walk with me in a dark floor and then he kick a door open and let me fall in a bed. I quickly got up and run to the door. But he close it. He even lock it up!

'here's a better place, isn't it?' he said in his huskily voice. He take his shirt slowly off and my nervous go up.

'HELP!!!!!!!!!!!' I shout my lung out.

'no one can hear you. The walls are thick' he smirks.

Then he comes over to me and make his way to my neck. His bites, kiss, , everything!

'why me? Take another for your pleasure' i ask

'no ones hotter than you today' he answer

As he makes his way to my again, suddenly the door goes open.

OH MY GAWD; SOMEONES FINALLY HERE!

'YA! LET GO OF HER!' a deep voice shout.

The boy tunrs around to look who disturb his pleasure and ~BOOM~ a punch land in his face.

I watch who it was and it was....

 

 

 

 

GIKWANG!

 

'YA! Are you deaf?!' he shout at him as he was about to punch him again.

~BOOM~

Another punch from gikwang.

'grrrrrr' the boy ball his hands in fits and punch gikwang in his tummy.

Gikwang's anger got up, so he punch him in his face again and then in his tummy.

They boy lost his power and fell to ground. Blood is coming out from his nose.

'hurry, let's go' gikwang said and take my hand. We run out of the area and now we were standing in the dance floor once again.

We both breath like crazy! Then he patt his hand at my shoulder and smile.

'i guess, he won't follow us for today' he smiles, still try to breath.

And at the first time, i smile to him. I give him a smile with a mix of thank and relief.

'thank you' i said, breathing normally now.

'no problem' he smiles.

Then, i couldn't held my controll. I fell in his arms and start to cry. I cry all my sadness and worry out. 

'h-he-e w-wa-an-te-d t-too...' i said between my crying.

'psshhh, it's over. I'm here. Everything's fine' he peacefully said and my hair.

He's right, i'm save. For now......

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Guys please comment! I love to read them :D and don't forget to subscribe and all these stuffs. Annnnnnddd read my 1 story!

Okay see ya. ^~^