Old people

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

After some strenuous practices, i finally allow to go home.

gosh,why does he always must have everything perfect? Such an annoying bastard. I'm so tired~sigh~....whatever. Soooo what are i'm going to wear tonight? My torn dungarees and my bandeau? Yes, it's sound good satisfied i exit my school and plug my earphone in.

I listen to Exo K~Wolf. I get in the bus and sit at an empty seat. I look out the window and sink in my mind. After a while my eyes caught someone familiar in a car. The face was hidden behind a hood.

where did i just see that car before? i hardly think about it as the face turn over and i have a clearly look at that face. It's 

 

Gikwang.

~sigh~ *why do i have to see him everywhere. I really get slowly sick of it. i roll my eyes and take my phone out. I play a little with it. Luckily he didn't notice me, because he was to concentarte at the street. Such a perfect pabo.

5 missed calls from mom and 2 messgaes from her, , i'm going to die! i make a face and consider if i should call her back. But at least i didn't.

At the next bus stop a old woman get in and of all the empty seats here, she's sitting next to me. It's not like i hate old people, but i'm tired and annoyed, i just need my peace.

I take a look at her from head to toe and she seems like she would be rich. She wears jewellery, whick looks expensive, a hat and a pink coat. She also wear too much make-up.

Ugh, old woman with make-up is just, ewwww.

I hate that kind of old people who are like that. They are all the same. Old, mean and thinking  they are better than normal people, because they rich.

Such goats.

 

My anger turns up, as i remember something.

 

Flashback

My dad, mom and i were wenting to the every year festival. It's very funny and there were lots of people.

I was 5 years old and my brother wasn't born yet.

The entry was free, but the food and etc. is very expensive. My dad were just looking for the toilette and told mom and me to wait for him. I looked around as my eyes caught a lollipop.

'omma, omma, can i get this lollipop please?' i pointed at the candy shop.

'uhhh, honey, i'm very sorry, but it's seems to be expensive.' she sadly said. Because i was little i didn't know that we were poor. 

'can we take a look at it then?' i asked.

'sure' she smiled

She took my hand and walked with me in. There were many sweeties and candys. And everything was pretty expensive. The prices are all over 10$.

Suddenly my tummy grumbled and i immediatly put my hand at it. 

'are you hungry, sweetie?' mom asked worried.

I slowly nooded.

She sighed and smiled then. 

'let's look for a lollipop and asked the seller if she makes an offer' she smiled.

We took the cheaptest lollipop, what was 10,50$ and went to the cash. We presented us at the long snake and waited.

In front of us were a old lady with her niece, i guess. She looked like in my age. She wore a pretty pink dress and her hair were tied in a pony. She looked bored. Her grandma, were holding many candys and she paid all of them. Then she gave it to her niece, who took it rudely.

Then it was our turn.

'umm, excuse me please, would you please be that nice and make us an offer, please?' my mom started

'why?' she asked.

'ummm,....well, it's a liitle bit too expensive for us and we don't have that much moneym and my daughter is hungry, so?' she friendly asked.

Suddenly someone laughed behind us. We turned over and it was the old woman and her niece.

'not enough money, huh? haha, such people like that you shouldn't let enter in that shop. It's just ruin your image' the old woman said arrogantly.

My mom blushed, it was akward for her, because all the other people laughed at her.

'ooooh, not enough money for a candy? Don't be sad, if you can't get this' the old lady specify with the candys in front of my eyes.

'mean old goat' i angrilly said.

'sora!' my mom said serious.

'c'mon, let's go' she quickly took my hand.

'what did you just call me, you little-' she got cut off, of her niece.

'oma, let's go. Now' she bored said.

'ahh, everything my little princess want' she sweetly said. She glared at us at least before she left.

I stretched my tongue out.

'miss, please leave now. The old woman is right' the seller polite said.

'what?' I said shocked. Why is every thinkin that she's right just because she's rich?

'ahh, nea. I'm sorry' mom bowed and left with me.

'omma, i hate old, rich people.' i told her angrilly.

'me too' she smiled.

~end of flashback~

 

At my station i get out and walked the rest way home.