Music Lesson

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

Ugh...Finally, Lesson's over! I think i wouldn't held it anymore if he going on with his stupid math!

I don't have any Problems with Math, but...with these stupid Teacher -____-

So...where's my next lesson? I look at my schedule and the next lesson is Music! I love music, i really do!

I got up from my seat and looking for someone, who i can ask for the next class room. Gikwang and I didn't talk to each other and i was glad about this!

He may be good in Math and he looks like beeing a favorite student of that teacher. Whatever. I stand up and look around. Girls are whispering to each other and laughing. Some es who flirting with Gikwang Pabo and Boys who are starring at..... ME! I ignore them and walk out from the classroom. I know i'm hot. i thought and smirk.

'May, I walk with you to the next classroom?' someone said.

I turn over and see a boy. He has black hair and is surround from other boys.

 

jay+park.jpg

'Hi. My name is Jay.' he smirk.

I roll my eyes and walk away.

'Uuuuuhhh! First Time he finally got passed!' A boy laugh.

Jay hit him on his head.

'Shut up.' he said 'she will come back. Every Girl comes back.' he arrogantly smirk. You will be mine one day

 

~In Class~

 

Finally, after some minutes i find the room by myself. Again. I look for a empty seat and put my things down. Looks like none sit here. I put my earphones on and listen to 4Minutes-What's your name.

'So Class,...Good Moring! I hear we have a new Student in our Class. Who is she?' a man ask. He looks like 30 years old. Brown hair and galsses. Like This:

teacherkang.gif

Ugh,...what for a bourgeois... i roll my eyes and just look away. 

'she, mr. Kang.' that , who fight with me earlier, point at me.

'uhh,...You? Please, please come in front of the class and introduce yourself.' he friendly smile.

'i already did it.' i said bored.

'oh,...umm...but still, come in front please' he bet me. 

I stand bored up and walk to him.

On my way a whisper to me ', please off.' and laugh.

I would punch her if the teacher wouldn't be there. Anyways I can  give her a shot glare.

'So, as good as I know, you can play piano? May play us something please?' he ask

I look at him shock. WHERE THE HELL DID YOU KNOW IT?!? IT SHOULD BE A SECRET!

'umm, well...' i nervously bite my lips. I normally not like this but... i'm a little bit scared that they will laughed at me. Like the last time.

'That and playing an Instrument?' another queenka shout. Everyone laugh expect...Gikwang? Why doesn't he laugh also? Weird.

'That Queenka can talk? WTF?' I said arrogantly back.

Everyone laugh again. She pouted and look away.

'Ya! Girls! No fighting please! Umm,...Sora right? Please...' he still said friendly and point at the seat.

I sigh and sit down.I decided to play my favorite song. B2st-Beautiful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4blWcc3-7U here's the song.

 

Everyone look like theire eyes will fall out. After i have finish everyone didn't react. Suddenly someone clap theire hands.

'woah! That.was.absolutly Perfect!' mr. kang said amazed.

'looks like we have and fantastic Musicer more!' he said and look to....Gikwang.

I look to him and he just look amazed and unbelievable to me.

ASDFFDDDGJLlHJD! IT WAS.....AMAZING!! Gikwang thought inside.