Music Lesson Part 2

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

HOW....WHAT...I'm speechless. Sora is a amazing pianist! aish! What are I'm thinking?!  

'Never. Gikwang oppa is still better as these !' a queenka shout.

'Ming. We are in MY lesson and i don't wanna hear these dirty words. You will get detention. Please come after the lesson to me.' Mr kang coldy said but at the same time sttill friendly.

'WHAT?!' she shriek 'Aish! Just your Fault!' she angry glare at me.

'I don't give a on you.' i coldy said.

'Mr. Kang!!! Did you just listen what she said to me?!' she said in an very annoying voice.

'No, because i was talking to Gikwang. And i don't wanna hear your voice for now.' he answer bored and urn back to Gikwang.

I point her my tongue and smirk evily. Then i turn back to Mr. Kang who is bussy with talking to Gikwang something.

~theire conversation between Mr. Kang and Gikwang~

'Gikwang-ah, i want you to do me a favor.'

'Was it is, seongsaengnim?'

'You join a competition with different schools, right?'

'yes'

'so, i want you to take Sora with you.'

'WHAT?WHY?'

'Listen, that's a muic competition right? And i read in Soras file, that she can dance, sing and play piano and guitare! So what a huge music talent right? It wouldn't kill anyone if she gonna be your partner. I also heard that you need a partner, so here she is.'

'but, i don't like her! She's rude!'

'Come on, Gikwang. If you guys work togheter, our school will deffinitly win!'

'....okay, i agree, seongsaengnim.'

'Aww, i know that. So please, don't fight and be always nice to her. She seems like a close person and a bad character.'

'How do you get know?'

'I have an eye for these stuffs.'

'alright....'

How will i gonna fix it wit her? I don't even like her! If she isn't be talented, i don't have to work with her. Why is Life so unfair to me?

 

~End~

 

I didn't hear clearly what they talk about. I just stand there. Behind Mr. Kang and Gikwang. The class is very loud and just a mess.

I think about, what i gonna do today, untill someone tapped me on my shoulder.

'We have to talk.' gikwang coldy said. 'Follow me.'

I don't have a idea but still doing that what e order me. Mr. Kang turn his attention back to the class. I go with Gikwang to the hall and that what he told me shocked me. 

my talented Me.