HELP

Badass Girl and A Badass Boy?

As i look around and notice that i'm lost i sigh and let my head down.

Good Sora. Now you're somewhere with strangers.

I try to look for my friends again, but it fail. They no where to find. 

Why is that hall so big? 

I take my phone out and try to call ji hyun unnie, but she didn't pick it up. So i call the others but none of them pick it up.

.

Pissed off i walk to a darker place and call them for millions time. I write them sms, but it was hopeless.

I take a seat at a big couch and just stare at some s dancing with boys.

As i get thirsty i stand up and search for a bar. Luckily, the hall has many bars. I take a seat and order some juices. I try to call one of my friends, again, but they don't pick up.

'I gonna kill them' i angrilly whisper.

I shuffle at my drinks peacefull as suddenly someone hug me from behind.

'missed me babe?' a low voice whiper in my ear.

Oh crap. Not he!

'babe, you know what you did, wasn't nice. Let's conntinue our thing' he draw little circles at my shoulder.

Then he turn the chair to his, so that i face him. 

tumblr_m3gjh65UCm1rtu8ujo1_500.gif

He his lips and put his arms arround my hips.

'YA! STOP IT!' I pull him away but he's too strong!

Even my fight skills were useless.

I kick, pinch, punch, but none of them helps.

Then, the thing i hope wouldn't came, comes. He press his lips against mine and pull me always closer by every kiss.

'y-y-ah' i try to stop him between his kisses.

Then he carries me to a darker location and star to kiss me harder.

HELP!!!!!

He held my hands against the wall, so that i couldn't move. my legs were helding between his. So I'm really unable to move.

Help! Please, annyone?

My tears were nearly to fell, but i managed them.

From my lips he move to my neck and leave love marks. he slowly pull my shirt up and my hands were fighting against his.

'arrrrghh' i moan,cause his bites hurts me.

'yes, babe moan for me' he quickly said and conntinue biting and kissing my neck.

HELP!!