Lesson #6: Harmonize your serenades

How To Survive From Being In Love

"Art isn't just about painting nd sketching. Art is about literature, song and more. So, make a love poem. Then sing it to a person in this class as a serenade. Start now!" Mr. Sungjong. After 2 hours, Hyejeong finished it and sang it to Myungsoo. Myungsoo was about to start, then Sungkyu cut it. They both sang it for Shin-hye. While they're singing it, Hyejeong glared at her. Shin-hye ignored her and listened to the beautiful serenades. After the class, "I'll watch over you!" Hyejeong threatened. They went to their rooms except for Myungsoo. "I forgot to return this to library." Shin-hye told Sungkyu. "Just go back her quickly. Okey?" He asked. Shin-hye nodded and ran out.

 

At the library, "Hyejeong, you know the quote, "We're meant to know each other, but not meant to be with each other. I think... That's true." "So you're saying we should break? Who is it?" Shin-hye came in when she heard So you're saying we should break? Who is it?. Hyejeong found her and stared at her. Myungsoo turned his head and saw Shin-hye. "You think. You are the one Myungsoo is talking about?" Hyejeong smirked, then she raised her eyebrow. "Ani." Shin-hye said. She returned the book and went to her room. Myungsoo followed her and before he exitted the library he said "Yes. Yes she is." Hyejeong raged and went back to her room. 

 

This anger of Hyejeong and the love of Sungkyu and Myungsoo reached a year. Shin-hye became a teacher at Elliteu University. Myungsoo and Sungkyu followed her. Because of Hyejeong's obssesion to Myungsoo, he followed him as well. What will happen to their destinies?

 

Sorry for the short update, I just need to open their lives as teachers. Please SUBSCRIBE and COMMENTI need your ideas. Thanks.