Lesson #11: Just RETURN the favor

How To Survive From Being In Love

"Okay Shin-hye, you should control your..." Myungsoo was cut by someone. "Shin-hye! I brought you a pizza and a donut. I forgot your favorite between the two, so I picked the two up." He brought down the plastics of pizza and donut and hugged her tigthly. "Erggghh.. Y-y-you're too t-t-tight... I c-c-can't b-b-breath..." Shin-hye moaned. She looked back, and she saw Hyunwoo. Her spirit lit up when she saw him. "Y-y-you're back o-o-oppa!!!" she gladly said. *Uh-oh. He's back* the both said. "You remember him, right?" She asked the two. They nodded and looked back at him."Yah! Why are you here?" Sungkyu asked annoyingly. "I'm at the U.S.  three years from now to study. Now, I'm a business man. A president of a company "Shining Clothes". And I'm here to change her life." He said. "Wae? My life is currently good." She said. "Yah! You forgot. When we're children, you told me you wanna be either a professional inventor or scientist and a proffesional fashion designer. Not to be a teacher. I'm here for you. I think you don't want me here." He pouted and walked away. Shin-hye ran towards him and linked her arm to his.

 

"I hate him." Myungsoo said unconsciously. "What are you saying?!" Sungkyu waved his hand to get Myungsoo back to his senses. He blinked to signal him that he went back to his senses. 'We're training her. And he took her away from us." Myungsoo said. "Nae. But remember, she's still his wife-to-be, and we don't have the right to take her away from him. They fixed their things and went back to their dorm. Unconsciously, they don't know the trio, Hyejeong, Sungyeol and Sungjong, were spying on them. "Buwahahaha!!!" they laughed evilly. They turned away and went back to their office. 

 

Shin-hye and Hyunwoo were eating some food. Suddenly, Shin-hye's phone rang. She brought  it to her ear to listen who is it. "Annyeing~~~ Who's this?" "Geh. You don't know me?" The other line spoke. UNfortunately, the voice was changed. She hung up, to ignore the caller. She put it on the desk and ate her favorite cookie ice-cream sandwich. Hyunwoo's gaze fell on her phone. There was a crack. "Why is there a crack on your phone?" He asked. "When I was fixing my things, I held my phone. Mr. Howon, my co-teacher shouted, making me shocked. I loosen by grip and my phone fell. That's why." she explained. Night dropped and she went back to the school. She went to their room and took a bath. She fixed her hair and slept.

 

Thank you reading from Lesson #1 to Lesson #10. And until now. Continue to support this fanfic. Remember to COMMENT. Wait for Lesson #15 for the Seasonal Chapters. My big revelation was told here at this chapter, Hyunwoo's return. SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE. Chow~~~