Lesson #1: Be Shy

How To Survive From Being In Love

"Annyeonghaseyo... I-I-I am Pak Shin-hy-y-y-y- Pak Shin-hye." Shin-hye introduced in front of the class as shy as possible. "Hahahaha!!! P-P-Pak Shhii-Shiii-Pak Shinhye... Hahahah!!!" A guy from the middle teased. This caused everyone to laugh. Shin-hye just lowered her hands and put it together. Because of that embarassment, she lowered her gaze and went to her seat. Before she sit, the guy who tripped her leg, making her fall to the ground. Tears started to fall from her eyes to her chin. "A while ago, she was shiverring her voice and nw she's a crybaby. What're you? A LOSER?!" The guy teased. Everyone started to laugh again from his words. To finish the embarassment, she wiped her cheeks and faced at the window.

 

The noise is still going on when two guys started to come inside. When the two glared at them with their poisonous eyes, they started to keep quiet and lowered their gaze. They went to their seats put their arms on the armchair. Right after the two mysterious eyes came in, the teacher came in too. "Annyeong. I'm Mr. Lee Sungjong, your homeroom and literature teacher. And you will have a new classmate, her name is Shin-hye. I asked her to introduce herself a while ago to you, so I don't need to ask her if she fulfilled her duty." He said seriously. "Form five lines and I'll deliver you to your respective rooms." He ordered seriously. Everyone formed five lines as Sungjong asked. 

 

They've arrived to their rooms and unpacked their things up. "Shin-hye, your romates will come in, in a minute. Okay?" Sungjong asked. Shin-hye nodded. She sat down for a minute and she heard a loud knock. She opened it and was shocked that her roomates were the two guys who glared at them a while ago. She removed her jacket slowly and the others said "Hey! What are you doing?" The guy with small eyes asked as his eyes closed. "W-W-Wae? Am I doing something wrong?" "Are you trying to seduce us?!" The other guy asked as he widened his eyes and added volume to his voice. "A-a-a-ani... I'm just removing my jacket." She reasoned. "So you're not trying to seduce us?" The guy asked. She nodded and lowered his gaze. "Sorry for accusing." The small-eyed guy apologized. 

 

"Of course, you don't know us because you're a transferee. But to tell you, I'm Kim Myungsoo and he's Kim Sungkyu. We're the kingkas of this school. Swear you don't be a burden to our lives!" Myungsoo expalained trying to scare Shin-hye. Shin-hye nodded because of fear of being scolded. She sighed amd went to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, they all sleep.

 

Next day, they all took a bath and went to their classroom. "Okay!!! I am Mr. Lee Sungyeol, your math teacher. Since you're all seniors you should answer my question in just 5 seconds. (33)5x. Go!" He shouted. Shin-hye raised her hand and said "135x Sir!" She answered in just 2 seconds. Sungyeol was so amazed of her abilities in solving very easy questions but in only two seconds. Because of his happiness to find a person that can be very smart in Mathematics, he grinned and clapped his hands. Shin-hye lowered her gaze trying to cover her smile. A girl looked at her and widened her eyes. "I am Hyejeong. The queenka of this school. If I were you don't try to be famous-like. You're just a normal girl with normal status. I am a famous girl with a very high status. You're just a loser." Hyejeong said. Shin-hye looked in front to listen to Sungyeol. 

 

After Math Class, another teacher came in. "Annyeong! I am Mr. Nam Woohyun. I'm going to be your science teacher for the whole year. Gidalyeo... Is that a transferee?" He asked while looking at Shin-hye. He was amazed for her beauty, so he shooked his head to come back to his senses. "Goodmorning, Sorry for the interruption, our principal told us that we need to introduce ourselves to the transferee Pak Shin-hye. Annyeong! I'm Mr. Jang Dongwoo your history teacher and this is Mr. Lee Howon your P.E. teacher." They bowed and she bowed as a respond and as a respect. They exitted the room and went back to their office. Shin-hye looked at everyone and saw a very familiar face.

 

Author's Note: Thanks for commenting PattyPatataPlease comment and subscribe to this story. Mostly comment, because if you comment your idea, you might see your idea in the story. Thank You!!!! @_@