Lesson #9: Jealousy is the key to success

How To Survive From Being In Love

Shin-hye just finished teaching at her class. She was fixing her "props" like LCD, cartolina(she used two materials, just in-case if she lost on of these), whiteboard marker and chalk, and especially, her laser for pointing (the class has a black board, white board and smart board). While she was fixing her things, Mr. Howon, the next teacher came in. She tucked her hair on her ear to avoid the hair from falling. Unfotunately, her phone fell to the floor. Both of them reached for the phone, when they hit each other's heads. When they looked at each other, Howon saw a red mark with small leaks of blood from her forehead. "Let's go to the clinic, your head is bleeding!" he panicked. "Ani." She said shyly. Because of his panick, he can't do anything but to carry her in bridal style. "Pumpumpupum~~~ Pumpumpupum~~~" A boy tried to imitate the sound of a wedding bell. Mr. Myungsoo entered the room because of the noise he heard(he was at the room next to the room he just entered). "Whats Going On?!" he exclaimed. All of them lowered their gaze and became quiet. "We were laughing because Mr. Howon carried Ms. Shin-hye in bridal style to force her to go to the clinic." "What happened?!" He asked. "You're gaining too much information. But if you insist. It's because Ms. Shin-hye's forehead bleed."

 

Myungsoo quickly ran to the clinic. "Here are the bandages for your forehead." Mr. Howon put it and kissed her forehead. Myungsoo, who was panting because of tireness saw Mr. Howon kissing her on the forehead. But since he was blocking the path, Myungsoo thought he was kissing her on the lips. His ears turned crimson, his fists clenched and he was filled by anger with some drops of jealousy. Unconsiously, he didn't felt Howon have exitted the clinic and went to his class. He went towards Shin-hye and forced her to sit. He hugged her tightly making her breathless. "I-I-I can't br-breath.." she stammered. "I was worried about you." She blushed so much that her eyes was turning blacker and blacker. She hugged him back and said "I know." She closed her eyes and when she opened it, it turned back to brown. She went to the C.R. to pee and remembered that her bag was still in the room. When she went out, she saw her bag with a sticky note. 'I brought your bag back, so you can enter your respected classroom. Love Mr. Howon' The sticky note said. She went back to her classroom and taught what she needed to teach. 

 

*Skip Classes*

 

Night dropped at the school, so they all went to their respective dormitory rooms. She washed her face and took a bath. Suddenly, the lights went off and someone said "There is a blackout. Don't be scared." Because of this very low and spooky voice, her thin and tiny hairs on her skin stood. Chills started to run down her spine, when the person back-hugged her. She can feel the man's warm breath when he said "Don't be scared it's me..."

 

Thank you jaeDONgsaeng(for subscribing and commenting), craziimuffin15(for subscribing) and infiniteSJbap (for commenting). Please continue to comment and read this fanfic. I was about to end this fanfiction at Lesson #9. But since, you want me to continue, I will think for more ideas. I think I'll add some Seasonal Chapters. Chow!