Lesson #4: Blind him with your beauty

How To Survive From Being In Love

Shin-hye was walking through the hallway of the school. Everyone was looking at her from head to toe. SInce, it was a weekend, they don't need to use their uniforms. "A-A-Are you nuts? You're like a beggar? You are wearing a very thick jacket with a shawl? How unfashionable?" A girl teased. The girl pushed her making her fall. Fortunately, Sungkyu catched her. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Ne." she replied. Shin-hye gave him a weak smile trying to hide the sadness in her. She went inside her room and sat on her bed. She embraced her legs and rested her head on her knees. Sungkyu entered the room. "Am I not pretty? Well, I know that I'm not, but what do you think of me? A beggar?" She asked to her self not knowing that he's inside. She cried and cried until no water is going to drop anymore from her eyes. Her eyes were swollen and she suddenly fell. Sungkyu was shocked of the happening he saw. He looked at her and saw she was sleeping. 'You look so pretty when your eyes are close. But  I think you just need a little make-over' he thought. He sat on her bed and smiled at her. He gave her a peck on her cheek and stood up. Before he was about to walk to the kitchen, Shin-hye gripped his wrist and said "Don't leave me." He smiled at her and tapped her waist. He sang a lullaby like a baby. Shin-hye who still has a grip on him, pulled him. He suddenly fell on the bed beside her. He smiled at her when she hugged him. So he just closed his eyes and hugged her. 

 

Myungsoo entered the room while sipping his soda. He spit the drink on their blanket when he saw Sungkyu and Shin-hye sleeping together. He woke Sungkyu and Shin-hye up. "Why are you sleeping together?" Shin-hye rubbed her eyes and stared at Sungkyu with her drowsy eyes. She widened her eyes and shouted "ERT!!!!!!!!" "A-A-Ani... You're thinking wrong." He explained. Because of her loud voice, the five teacher entered the room with panic. "Wae? What's happening?" Mr. Sungjong asked. "I lost my ity!" Shin-hye shouted. "Ani. She pulled me on the bed while she's sleeping then..." Sungkyu was cut by Shin-hye. "he took a chance because he knew I was sleeping. See, the blanket is wet! Ahhhh!!!" she panicked. Mr. Howon, Mr. Nam and Mr. Dongwoo widened their eyes when she said that. "Ani! M-Myungsoo spilled his drink on the blanket, that's all." Sungkyu explained. Mr. Sungjong and Mr. Sungyeol narrowed their eyes while inspecting them. Mr. Nam smelled the wet part of the blanket. "It's just a soda. It's not..." He paused. "It's not what?" Mr. Dongwoo asked. "Yeah! It's not what???!" Everyone asked. "You know it. The dirty thinggy..." Mr. Nam explained while ruffling his hair. "Aaahhh...." Everyone said. Shin-hye calmed down and sighed. The teachers sighed as well. They went out and went back to their offices. 

 

"You know Shin-hye, everyone's telling that you're appearance is beggar-look. You need to have a make over." Myungsoo suggested. She agreed, so they went to the mall. First, to the salon, second, to the ladies' wear. And third, to the shoes' area. After that make-over, her curly hair became straight. Her thick jackets turned into a dress. Her dress is a strapless teal tank top with a  lime ribbon stitched with the skirt full of pink flowers. Her flat shoes are teal with pink ribbon at the middle. Her socks are also lime. She also wear a hot pink ribbon that acts as a headband. 

 

At the seashore, the three looked at the sunset. 'Her brownish-black hair looks so beautiful whenever the sun shines so bright and reflects on her shiny hair. She looks BEAUTIFUL' Myungsoo thought. *ring, ring, ring*  Sungkyu's phone rang. "I need some privacy, I'll just go at the park" Sungkyu went off and ran to the park. Myungsoo stared at Shin-hye, and Shin-hye stared at him too. Their world seemed to stop and their hearts started to beat fast. Their eyes looks like it's going to melt. Their faces came closer to each other and both of them closed their eyes. Their lips touched each other. Then they finally kissed passionately like in the movies. 

 

Sorry for the short update after I made you wait for so long. So thank you skywriterVKB2STSlatish78exokexomEXO123LyanssinzmilkoholicdenanreinaAlwaysAnElfsinzz18keysaetern for subscribing. Thank you KB2STS and exokexomEXO123 for commenting. Please continue to comment. Thanks.