Lesson #12: You just need science to help you

How To Survive From Being In Love

Hyejeong, Sungyeol and Sungjong were making some lesson plans. "Hey! I plan something today." Sungyeol said. "What?" Hyejeong asked. He smirked and continued typing his lesson plan.

 

At Howon's class, *knock knock*. Shin-hye opened the door. "It's my time." Mr. Howon fixed his things and Shin-hye prepared her visual aids. "Let's go out later okay. I have something important to tell you." Shin-hye just gave him a small nod and she continued what she's doing. 

 

Skip classes

 

Shin-hye went to Hyejeong. "I thought Hyunwoo died. Why'd you lie to me?!" She exclaimed. "Mianhae. But someone t-t-told me he died." She lyed. Shin-hye closed her eyes, and she clenched her fists. From the inside, her eyes were turning black, a sign of sensing a bad aura or lies. "You Liar!" She started pulling her hair and she did it too. Sungjong and Sungyeol silently entered the room and saw the scene. "Stop it!!!" They shouted in chorus. Shin-hye returned back to her senses, and she walked away. 

 

"How can we defeat her if she's too powerful for us. She's... demonic." Hyejeong said. "I think science will be the helpful thing to do." Sungjong said. "But who'll help us?" Hyejeong asked. "He is just the best science teacher in school." Sungyeol complimented. "Mr. Nam Woohyun." Sungjong and Sungheol said in chorus. The three smirked and showed their evil smile. "Let's pay him a little visit since we didn't see him since last week." Hyejeong suggested. They all walked out towards the Science Laboratory. Unfortunately, Myungsoo and Sungkyu were spying on the three.

 

At the Science Laboratory, "Mr. Nam!" Hyejeong gleefully shouted. Woohyun showed off. "Why are you here???????!" he said irritated because of their presence. "We just need a little help." Sungjong said. "What?" He asked. "What shall we do to overpower that little girl?" Sungyeol asked. "Well, I have this chemical I've been working on. I still didn't try it. But it will help you have more self-confidence." The three smirked and asked "Where is it?" He showed them glowing substance that is colored black, that releases a black shimmering smoke or gas. They drank it slowly. Their eyes flashed black then returned to normal. They all went to the office to work, including Mr. Nam. Myungsoo and Sungkyu thought that if they drank a drop of it, they could acquire confidence to protect Shin-hye from the trio. So, they drank. Their eyes flashed black then returned to normal like what happened to the three. They went to the dorm since they felt the night have dropped.

 

Thank you keysaetern and KPOPPERSEVER for commenting. Please continue to comment. Thank you and Chow~~