Lesson #10: Jealous + Jealous = x

How To Survive From Being In Love

Chills started to run down her spine, when the person back-hugged her. She can feel the man's warm breath when he said "Don't be scared, it's me...". He held her hands to give her a clue about his body texture. Unfortunately, the lights went on. "Ah! It's you Sungkyu-ah. Don't you ever do that to me again. Arraso?" She asked. He nodded to her, she smiled at him and hugged him. "I'm so scared of the dark. Don't leave me when I'm with you in the dark." He gave her a weak smile. "Okay, where's that Kim Myungsoo?" she asked.

 

At the archives, Myungsoo was searching for a book. He pulled a book with the title "Ancient Mythology". He opened it and searched about her eyes. He was very concentrated on what he's doing. All of a sudden, someone touched his shoulder making him lost where he've been looking at. "Annyeong~~ Why are you reading that thick book?! It's thick, don't have pictures and small font." Hyejeong complained. "Shut your mouth up or I'll tape it. She turned her face and quickly dropped some eye medicine to fake tears. She faced at him again and pouted. She was few meters away when she walked towards him. She fell because of the scattered books. Two news happened at the time. The good news is Myungsoo caught her. The bad news is Sungkyu and Shin-hye saw them. It's because she was hugging him. She looked at Shiin-hye, then smirked. "Ouch! My ankle hurts." She lyed. Sungkyu was about to walk towards them when Shin-hye gripped his wrist. "Wae?" Sungkyu asked. "I told you not to leave me. Right?" "Nae." he replied. "Then why're you leaving me right now?" He backed-off and aligned to Shin-hye. 

 

Myungsoo stretched her leg. "Thank you." She made her pretty fake face. When Myungsoo was about to look at them, Shin-hye decided to make him super duper jealous. She kissed Sungkyu at his lips PASSIONATELY. *You! Get off her!* Myungsoo thought. Shin-hye can feel something... nice. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him more. She could feel Sungkyu smiling. When they opened their eyes, to their horror, Shin-hye's eyes are bright red. *I should... stop this!* Sungkyu thought. He stopped the kiss and breath. Shin-hye's eyes became brown again and Myungsoo's eyes became less jealous. Hyejeong smirked at her. Myungsoo picked the book up, and he pulled Shin-hye way over to their room. The two went back to their rooms. 

 

"Mianhaeyo. I shouldn't have done that." she apologized. "Ani. I should hve been more intuitive. I should have known she was lying again. Mian." They shook their hands and bowed to each other.

 

Next day... Which is a Weekend...

 

"Okay Shin-hye, you should control your..." Myungsoo was cut by someone. "Shin-hye! I brought you a pizza and a donut. I forgot your favorite between the two, so I picked the two up." He brought down the plastics of pizza and donut and hugged her tigthly. "Erggghh.. Y-y-you're too t-t-tight... I c-c-can't b-b-breath..." Shin-hye moaned.

 

Thank you KPOPPERSEVER (for commenting and subscribing), poop_reader11  (for commenting and subscribing), and exokexomEXO123 (for commenting) Please continue to comment to my story. Support this story till the end. I was planning for a big revelation. So wait for it. I think it'll be about at Lesson #14. Chow...