Lesson #14: Scare her to Attract her

How To Survive From Being In Love

The principal called his nine biased teachers, Shin-hye, Myungsoo and Sungkyu. He also called Hyejeong, Sungyeol and Sungjong. Lastly, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Howon. "Tell me, who are the pupils that will be the first, second and third placers for this year." One-by-one, they stood up and told him they're ideas. Unexpectedly, a thought came to Shin-hye. "Myungsoo-ah there is this so-called holiday called Halloween." She began to whisper to Myungsoo. "What's that?" He asked. "It's a celebration to commemorate the death of the dead people." She began to tell. "Ow. Spooky and scary." He said spookily. Myungsoo passed the message to Sungkyu. He passed it to Hyejeong, she passed it to Sungyeol and to Sungjong. The two passed it to Woohyun and to Dongwoo. Dongwoo then passed it to Howon. "Bwoh! Really!!!" He bursted. the principal was shocked to his expression, then he sent the nine out of his office since they're making noise in his office. 

 

It was afternoon and the next day is also a weekend. The six teacher, Shin-hye, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungkyu, Dongwoo and Howon, were walking at the outside, while the other trio were spying on them. Suddenly, a big pink car covered with pictures of flowers, passed by. It stopped next to them, making them stop too. "Hey Shin-hye! Their will be a Halloween Party at my house! Come there. Just show them this paper and tell them you all are invited. Arraso?! Don't forget to wear a costume." She left them dumfounded. "Who is her?" Myungsoo asked. "She's Im Ji ae. My frienemy. Let's just don't talk about her. Let's go shopping!" They shopped for costumes, including Hyejeong, Sungyeol ad Sungjong. Hyejeong quickly stole the invitation card and photocopied it. She returned it to them, so that they can attend it too.

 

Night dropped. They were about to leave the school when the trio blocked their way. "Why are you in costumes?" Shin-hye asked. "We're invited too." She showed them their "proof". The nine went to the mansion named Boolim Mansion, which was currently owned by Ji Ae. They knocked on the door. An ahjumma opened it and asked "Who're you?" They all showed their invitations and told her "We all were invited." The ahjumma was contented by their proof and let them in. While Dongwoo was sitting at the stairs, he saw a frame with a paper in it. It says "There are three ancestral girls that live in there. Now they're haunting the owner of the house. It was also said, they were haunting the owner because they thought they were their fourth sister." He was so shocked so, without a second thought, he ran towards the five and told them what he saw. The three heard it too and evilly laughed. 

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!!" A screech was heard from upstairs. The nine went upstairs and saw Ji Ae. "I saw three girls in a very long white dress. They wear a mask with red eyes." It was exactly the picture Dongwoo saw at the article. So, he told them what he saw at the article. 

 

Outside, the five were walking. Ji Ae gives lanterns to the other celebrants of the Halloween Party. They all put it on top of their heads. The five won't recognize them because there is a very thick fog covering the whole space. The five became scared. Unexpectedly, they didn't saw a rake on their way. Shin-hye slipped making her fall. She thought she was going to fall but Myungsoo caught her on her waist. Shin-hye faced him and saw their faces centimeters away from each other. Because of their position, they fell to the ground and accidentally kissed. It seemed like the world stopped. Their hearts were beating at fast rates. Sungkyu interrupted their moment and told them to continue walking. When they were tired. They saw the "floating lanterns". The ancestral girls surrounded them. They were really scared. They saw the fourth ancestral girl behind them. Chills started to run down their spine because of the high level of spookiness. Shin-hye stopped backing-off and started to smirk. "Why are you smirking?! Can't you see the situation we're in now. Ghosts are starting to haunt us." Woohyun said. "It's just..." She put off the mask and they all witnessed that the fourth girl, who was diguising was Ji Ae. And the other three was no other than, Hyejeong, Sungyeol and Sungjong.

 

Now they conclude that there were really no ghosts that surrounds the Boolim Mansion. "Grrr... She was just invited and she's the spotlight." Ji Ae said. The day ended with laughs, smiles, joy and a very little drop of romance.

 

Sorry for the very EARLY update. Since, it's not yet Halloween to all countries in the world. I updated this because I watched a Halloween Special Movie, that is very.. good. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE for this story. Let me know your A+mazing ideas... Chow~~~