Lesson #2: Make them Jealous or Envious

How To Survive From Being In Love

Shin-hye looked at everyone and saw a very familiar face. She became very nervous that she sweat so much. She looked at Mr. Howon who was also staring at her.She just lowered her gaze and sighed. After the P.E. class, they all looked at the clock and found that it was already 6:00 in the evening. No wonder why there were no more teachers coming in. They went to their respective rooms. Shin-hye closed her eyes and Myungsoo stared at her. "Wae?" Myungsoo asked with his face full of curiosity. "A---A--Ani. It's just... Nevermind. I'm beginning to be a burden if I tell you." Shin-hye said shyly. "We're going to meet our friend. Arraso?" Sungkyu asked. "Ne..." The two was about to open the doorknob when a knock was heard. "seopeulaijeu!" Hyejeong said. "I'm going to visit you, but if you prefer to visit us, then let it be." Hyejeong came in and sat on a chair.

 

Shin-hye, who just finished her dinner, stood up. She washed the dishes and took a bath. When she was about to go to her bed, the four heard a knock. Shin-hye opened the door that she cannot disturb the other three. "Annyeong! I'm Lee Hyun Woo." Shin-hye widened her eyes She tried to close the door, but Hyun Woo put his right leg between the door and the wall. "Aya!!! It hurts..." He cried. Shin-hye shook her head and let him in. She took her first-aid kit from her bag and bandaged his leg. Hyun Woo smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Why are you here? I thought your father asked you to stay in the company and work with him." Shin-hye asked. "Ne. But he changed his mind and he said to follow you wherever you're going. Aren't you happy?" Hyun woo asked. "Well, I'm quite happy. To see that I'm with someone I really know who cares for me." She explained. "Do you know the purpose why I'm here?" "Ani." She replied. "You really have forgotten about our marriage. Did you?" Everyone stopped their conversation and looked at the two. "Ne. It's just, I had a long time focusing on my studies. So I forgot. Mianhe." Shin-hye apologized as he hugged Hyun Woo. "Okay! I think we need to sleep! Get out!" Myungsoo cut the romantic scenes. 

 

Hyejeong and Hyun Woo walked out from the room. "Mianhe. I think I'm being a dumb. You told me not to be a burden, and I'm making noise and destroying your conversations, making me a burden. Mianhe." Shin-hye apologized. Her eyes started to become wet and her heart was about to melt. Myungsoo and Sungkyu stared at her. "Ne! You're such a dumb girl." Myungsoo said with a very high pride. Shin-hye can't handle her tears anymore, so the tears fell down from her eyes. She went to her bed, pulled her blanket over her whole body and started to cry quietly. "Why did you do that? What's that for? She's not doing anything wrong." Sungkyu told Myungsoo. "Mianhe. Just ignore him. He's just so mean. Right? " Sungkyu apologized. He was still waiting for her respond, but nothing happened. He pulled the blanket down to see what Shin-hye was doing. He saw her sleeping. Sungkyu and Myungsoo  just closed the lights and lyed on their beds. Sungkyu suddenly fell asleep, but Myungsoo cannot. It's 3:00 in twilight and he still can't understand why he did that mean things to her like, 1) giving her a law to be followed in the room, 2) discharged Hyun Woo, 3) shout at her.

 

He decided to wake her up, so he can apologize to her. He brought his head closer to look at Shin-hye's pretty face. "Mianhe---" He was cut by the alarm on her phone, she suddenly sat up and accidentally kissed him. "Aaaaaahhhh!!! A P-p-ert came in!" She screamed. She can't see the face of the 'ert' who kissed her, but she recognized his eyes. Myungsoo ran to his bed and covered himself with his blanket and fell asleep. Shin-hye opened the lights and saw no one inside. She studied for her test that day.

 

Thank you KB2STS,skywriterV and latish78 for subscribing and thank you again to KB2STS for commenting. Thank you.