Lesson #3: It's just a potion and you'll go crazy

How To Survive From Being In Love

"Okay class! As I told you yesterday we'll have a quiz. So, get an intermediate pad. Number it from one to fifty." Mr. Nam said. "Our first hour will focus on our quiz, and the other hour will focus on our experiment. But don't mind it yet." After the quiz, "I'm very proud to tell you that our fifty-item test was perfected by our transferee, Ms. Shin-hye!!!" He shouted. Everyone stared at her with their insecurity on there faces. Three guys smiled at her, Hyun Woo, Myungsoo and Sungkyu. Hyejeong found them looking at her, so she glared at the two. They faced in front to signal Mr. Nam to proceed to the experimentation. They formed five lines and went upstairs to the laboratory.

 

"We will have ten experimentations this quarter, and the one who will experiment the best work will compete for the national science competition. Our first is for today, the love potion. The person who'll drink it will be in love to the person who made it. But I think it will be hard to do it so..." He was cut by Hyejeong "Ani! It's a good theme. Let it be!" Mr. Nam nodded and said "Start!" Mr. Nam exclaimed. After an hour, "Go back to your room. Arraso?" They all agreed and went to their classroom.

 

They raced from the gymnasium to the market for some rest and race back to the gymnasium. Myungsoo who was so tired from the race drank some water and sat on the bench near Mr. Howon. "Can I drink some of this? I'm so thirsty I forgot to get my milk in my office." Myungsoo handed him over his bottle for a drink. Mr. Nam who was also tired from running to find Mr. Howon to ask him about the National Running Competition. He drank some of Myungsoo's water and he felt refreshment. Suddenly, they saw Hyun Woo. His eyes flashed colorful then returned back to normal, the same thing happened to Myungsoo, Mr. Howon and Mr. Nam.

 

The roomates went to their room and sat on their beds. "Hello there Shin-hye. Wanna have some fun you two?" He asked. "A-a-ani... I'm tired"  She replied shyly then she yawned. She took a bath and went out of the bathroom. "Awesome look Shin-hye!" Myungsoo said strangely. Shin-hye was confused, because he is supposed to shout at her and make her cry. But this time it was seriously different. Myungsoo walked towards her, but Shin-hye keeps on walking backwards. Myungsoo cornered her on the wall by putting his left  hand on the wall, restraining Shin-hye from moving. Myungsoo brought his head closer to Shin-hye. He closed his eyes, making Shin-hye uncomfortable. Myungsoo kissed her on her lips. Shin-hye's eyes widened and slightly blushed. Their kiss was cut by the knock on the door. 

 

Shin-hye took her clothes and put on her clothings. Before she touched the knob, Myungsoo tightly gripped her free hand and pulled her. He again stole a kiss and freed her once more. Shin-hye started to get dizzy and her head ached. She opened the door and saw Hyun Woo. "Aren't you going to sleep yet?" She asked. "Ani. I'm just gonna visit my future wife." "Wae?" She replied. "Wait, Can I come in first, it's cold out." He said. She pulled him and they sat on her bed. Myungsoo covered himself with his blanket except for his eyes, so he can spy on them. "Shin-hye, do you remember when we were still young?"

 

***************

Flashback:

 

"I envy those people eating ice cream with their friends. I'm jealous because I don't have ice cream... And because I don't have even one friend to eat with." Shin-hye said with bashfulness. Someone came out from nowhere "Annyeong. Ahjumma, here take this." He gave her an ice cream popsickle. 'Why are you giving this trash to me???!" Shin-hye thought. She turned the popsickle and saw the sign FREE ICE CREAM IF YOU GIVE THE POPSICKLE TO COUNTER... She became totally in love with him. And he also became totally in love with her.

 

End Of Flashback

***************

 

Shin-hye smiled a bit and looked at her roomates. Myungsoo quickly covered his eyes. He opened it again and saw Shin-hye not looking. So he continued what he's doing. All of a sudden, Hyun Woo kissed her. Shin-hye seemed to like the kiss from Hyun Woo than from Myungsoo. So, Shin-hye returned back the kiss with a passionate kiss. Myungsoo was becoming more and more jealous when he sees them kissing.  To finish the kiss, Myungsoo moaned loudly as if he was about to wake up. Hyun-Woo stopped the kiss and told her to sleep early. As he said that, she went to her bed and slept.

 

Thank you milkoholic , Lyanssinz  and exokexomEXO123 for subscribing. Thank you too KB2STS for constantly commenting on this fanfiction. Like I said, comment your ideas for this fanfiction so I can acquire new thought and ideas for this fanfiction. I hope you support me until the end. Thank you.