Lesson #17: Let Go For A Happy Ending

How To Survive From Being In Love

Shin-hye and Hyun Woo were walking. They are very silent because of the akward atmosphere. "Uhh... You know I noticed Myungsoo is very good." "He broke the silence. "Nae." She replied. "Ani. I mean he is better than me." he frowned. "What are you talking about?!" She exclaimed. "Well, I know I've been away from you one year. And even though it is just a year, I know a lot of things changed. I think you're in love with him." Shin-hye avoided eye contact with him. "Why are you telling this to me?" She asked. "Because I think he wil be a better husband to you. I've changed a lot." He reasoned. "Nae! I'm currently in love with him. But you are supposed to marry me right?" "Ani. Not anymore." "Wae?" She asked. "My father died in a car accident last year. And our mothers decided that arranging marriage with people who really didn't love each other is cruel. So, I realized that I should go back here. Before you met me again, I've been spying on you two, and I realized that you don't love me. It was just a very big infatuation. So, I'm letting you free." He said. Tears started to flow from Shin-hye's eyes. "Gamsahamnida! You're really my best friend." "Oh! If you need help. Just call me. You can still be a fashion designer." Shin-hye smiled and hugged him tightly.

 

She went back to the dorm. She saw Hyejeong at their room. "Uhhh... I'm really sorry. I think I've been obssesed with Myungsoo. So, I'm letting you free." "Gamsa..." She was cut. "But only! Promise me, you're going to take care of him. Arraseo?! Or you'll fight against me." She said bravely. "Nae! Gamsahamnida." They didn't know that Myungsoo was eavesdropping at them from the outside. He smiled at them and walked away. The two hugged each other. Shin-hye decided to make up with Sungjong and Sungyeol. 

 

"Annyeong~~~ Sungyeol and Sungjong."  She greeted. "Mianhaeyo! Hyejeong and I are friends now. So I think I should apo..." she was cut by Sungyeol. "You know why we planted a grudge on you? HAH! Because of your useless mother. Our useless mother!" "What are you saying?!" "You still don't know huh?" Sungjong asked. "We are siblings because we have one mother but different father. We had fun. But when she saw your stupid father! She left us. Then you're made. Our father died because of too much depression. Now we have took revenge on you. We're done with you!" "What?! You didn't even took revenge on me." "We have that video of you having s*x with Mr. Nam. And you almost killed him. We brought it to the principal. And by 5 minutes, 32 seconds and 56 milliseconds, you're out of this school." Sungyeol said. "Ms. Pak Shin-hye! You've been kicked out from this school because you hurt one of the teachers here!" the principal ordered. Shin-hye smiled at the two. "Are you happy now that there is justice on your father? Well, It's my pleasure to give up my own job for your father's death." She walked to her dorm room and packed her things up. Myungsoo came in and asked her "Where are you going?" Somewhere that I can be in peace." *What in heaven?* Myungsoo thought. "Don't leave us! DOn't go in heaven." He requested. "Yah! I'm not going to die. I'll go to Hyunwoo, so that I can fulfill my dream, to be a fashion designer." The two hugged each other. "Let's see each other in two years. I'll see you!" Myungsoo said.

 

After 2 years... While Shin-hye was drawing a gown, the doorbell rang. She opened it and saw Myungsoo. Smile grew on their faces. "Saranghaeyo." They said in chorus. They kissed each other and hugged. 

 

~~The End~~

 

Thank you for the commentors and subscribers and mostly, to my upvoter/s. I ended this, so that I can focus on my next fanfiction I Wish Dreams Are Real (Sequel of this story). Thank you all. CHOW~~~