Eleven.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
Days passed, and Yoona was never absent to come to the hospital. She wished Jessica could've been awake. She admitted that she missed that girl's voice. She even came to church several times, things that she never done since her mother decided to marry another guy. 
 
 
"God, i never asked you for anything. But now, i'm begging you one thing, please save Jessica. I need her to be alive. Please hear my prayer. I'll never ask for anything anymore.."
 
 
Yoona stood up, fix her clothes in the process and walked to her car to leave. She started the engine, and was about to drive off when her cellphone suddenly rang.
 
 
 
"hello, Krystal?" 
 
 
"unnie, Jessica unnie........she's awake.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"where do you want to go, princess?"
 
 
"uhm, i don't know.."
 
 
"what about amusement park?"
 
 
"sounds good.."
 
 
"let's go then.." 
 
 
 
Today Tiffany took a day off. Her father gave her 2 days to rest since she did a hardwork for the past week. So, here she was, with her girlfriend, planning to spend the day together. 
 
 
 
"you seem not excited, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" 
 
 
"uh, no, i'm fine. Let's try that ride.." Tiffany tried to change the topic
 
 
"alright.." Yuri nodded, following her girlfriend from behind
 
 
Tiffany laughed everytime Yuri asked about the ride, but Yuri knew that was a force laugh. But, she decided to pretend that she didn't notice it. 
 
 
"tired?" Yuri asked, wiping her girlfriend's sweat on the forehead
 
 
"uhm, kinda.." Tiffany nodded 
 
 
"let's get something for lunch.."
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"Soojung.." Jessica called her little sister weakly
 
 
"yes unnie, do you need anything?"
 
 
"where's Yoona?"
 
 
"uh, i-i don't know, she never show up.." Krystal said nervously
 
 
"but i can hear her voice in my sleep. She was here, right?"
 
 
"no, unnie. She never came here, that was just a dream, unnie. You should....forget her.." Krystal bit her bottom lip
 
 
"but i can hear it clearly, and i know it's real.."
 
 
"unnie, you need to rest. Doctor said, you shouldn't talk much.." 
 
 
 
 
"Krystal, can you do me a favor?"
 
 
"what is it?"
 
 
"please, don't tell your sister that i've been here before.."
 
 
"but why, unnie?"
 
 
"i just....i don't think i can face her. It'll be better if she knows i'm careless, so she can forget me easily.." 
 
 
"but, unnie-"
 
 
"please, Krystal.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
 
Unknowingly, Yoona has been standing outside the door. She peeked inside, because the door was slightly ajar. She was happy to see Jessica could wake up eventually, but she didn't notice that her tears escaped slowly from her eyes.
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Jessica.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"what's bothering you, Tiff? You seem so distract today, care to share with me?" Yuri asked, walking hand in hand with her girlfriend
 
 
"huh? Nothing, it's nothing.." Tiffany shook her head
 
 
"okay.."
 
 
 
They continued to walk in silence. And Yuri knew there was something wrong with her girlfriend. Tiffany was a typical person with a cheerful personality, she talked a lot. That's why it was weird if she didn't utter any words on the way home. 
 
 
 
"let's sit here for awhile.." Yuri suggested
 
 
"uh, okay.." 
 
 
"what's on your mind, baby? I know you think about something.." 
 
 
"i said, nothing.." 
 
 
Yuri sighed, "okay, i won't force you to say. But, remember i'm always here if you need someone to talk to.." 
 
 
"thank you.." Tiffany nodded
 
 
"here, let me hug you.." Yuri spread her hands a little, and Tiffany snuggled closer into her arms
 
 
Yuri is the best girlfriend. She wasn't the cold and bad-tempered girl anymore. She was a sweet and caring girl. And Tiffany was more than happy to know that her girlfriend has changed for the better.
 
She made Yuri quit smoking, drinking, and beat up nerd people just for fun. However, Sunny's words were running circle in her head, she wanted to stop thinking about it, but she just couldn't.
 
 
"Yuri.." 
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"sorry for igoring you today.." 
 
 
"it's okay, you have your own reason. As long as you're not sick, baby.."
 
 
 
Hearing that words, Tiffany knew Yuri did love her. She didn't want to wait any longer, she didn't want to keep it. She should tell Yuri right away, the reason of her silence. 
 
 
 
"uhm Yuri, i have questions.."
 
 
"what is it?"
 
 
"but i'm afraid you'll mad at me if ask this.." 
 
 
"just tell me.." 
 
 
Tiffany took a deep breath, "have you......uhm, have you ever involved into a crime?" 
 
 
"is it the thing that bothering you the whole day? You seem so distract because of it?" Yuri asked, and the other girl nodded
 
 
"you could just ask me, honey.." Yuri added
 
 
 
"you're not mad?" Tiffany asked cutely
 
 
"why should i?" Yuri chuckled
 
 
 
"uhm, i did crimes several times. I was a criminal. And it began when my father decided to marry another woman.."
 
 
"you mean, Yoona's mother?"
 
 
"yes, and i was just a highschool student that time. I couldn't think straight, because i was really upset.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i ran from my house, and didn't come back for months. I stayed at my friend's, and my life began to mess up. I consumed drugs, stole cars, robbed a market, and fighting.."
 
 
"you did it with your friends, are they Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?" 
 
 
"no, not them. I met them soon after i decided to stop.."
 
 
"then, what makes you stop?"
 
 
"i just realized that it was all useless. My grandpa found me and he took me to rehab.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"after i recovered and back to normal, i still didn't want to stay at home. Then, i met Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. So yeah, here i am.." 
 
 
It took Tiffany a minute to process what Yuri said. Yuri has a dark past, she had been struggling to survive from her tough life. And Tiffany, she would never listen anymore to what people might saying about her girlfriend. She loved her, she loved Yuri. And Yuri loved her too. 
 
 
 
"it must be hard for you.." Tiffany cupped Yuri's face
 
 
"it's all in the past, and i try to forget all of that. Now i have you, would you help me to forget that things? Would you help me to be better?" 
 
 
"i'd love to.." Tiffany said, showing her eyesmile
 
 
 
Yuri then leaned closer, and captured her girlfriend's lips. She was so grateful to have Tiffany in her life, that girl could give her happiness. And she would do anything to make her happy, she would do anything to protect her. 
 
 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"i want to tell you something.."
 
 
"what is it?" 
 
 
"uhm, my father wants me to marry Yoona.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i know.." 
 
 
"you know?" 
 
 
"yes, i know.." 
 
 
"how do you know?" 
 
 
"grandpa told me.."
 
 
"oh.."
 
 
"i won't let that happen, don't worry.." 
 
 
"really?"
 
 
"i told you i would fight for you, remember? And i really mean it. So don't worry, okay?" 
 
 
"okay.." Tiffany nodded and smiled
 
 
"do you trust me? Because i need your trust, it's really important for me.." Yuri cupped the other girl's face
 
 
"i trust you.." Tiffany smiled even wider, showing her perfect eyesmile
 
 
"thank you, that's what i want to hear.." Yuri smiled in relief
 
 
Again, they sealed it with a kiss. A sweet and passionate kiss. Tiffany smiled, showing her beautiful eyesmile which had an ability to melt Yuri's heart. Yuri loved that eyes so much, because those eyes sparkled under the moon light, fading the other lights.
 
 
 
 
"i love you so much, Tiffany.."
 
 
 
"i love you too, Yuri.."