Seventeen.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
It's been 3 days since Yuri was being hostage. She didn't eat and sleep for 3 days. She felt so weak, she felt like she would die in any minutes. She got a great fatigue, and her eyes was getting blurry. But everytime she tried to close her eyes, she would be splashed by water.
 
 
"don't die yet.." Yoona said, lifting Yuri's chin up
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you haven't suffered enough.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"lift her up.." Yoona commanded, not to Yuri but to her bodyguards
 
 
Yoona began to attack Yuri with kicks, punches and sometimes she used her baseball bat. Meanwhile, Yuri couldn't do anything, she couldn't fight back. Breath was getting harder for her. 
 
 
"why...d-do you hate....m-me so much?" Yuri asked painstakingly
 
 
"i've told you it was because of Jessica.." 
 
 
"don't y-you.....have...a-another reason?" 
 
 
"i hate you because you're always against me. I hate the fact that i'm a part of a Kwon, i hate my mother for marrying your father. And i hate to know that you have Tiffany, a girl that sincerely love you. Meanwhile, i don't have anyone like her.." 
 
 
Yuri didn't ask any further, it's getting harder to talk. Maybe her death was nearly coming. But she didn't want to die yet. She still wanted to be with Tiffany, she wanted to see her girlfriend's smile, hold that girl tight, and kiss the soft lips.
 
 
 
"if i die...in your hands, p-please don't....hurt Tiffany. Let her find....her happiness......s-she deserves to be h-happy.." Yuri managed to say
 
 
 

 

 
"it's maybe Yoona.."
 
 
"what do you mean?"
 
 
"i'm Yoona's ex-girlfriend, i know Yoona very well. And she has the urge to kill Yuri, she hates Yuri so much and i don't know why. She loves to ruin your girlfriend's life.." 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany remembered clearly what Jessica had told her. And she couldn't believe it. Yoona was behind all these? Does it mean, Yoona who also caused Yuri fell from her bike? 
 
 
"what we can do now is waiting for Yoona to come out and follow to where she goes.." Jessica's voice snapped Tiffany back to reality
 
 
"okay.." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon said in unison
 
 
 

 

 
"Miss Yoona, where are we going now?" Yoona's driver asked right after Yoona done with her meeting
 
 
"usual place.." Yoona said calmly
 
 
"we just came this morning, Miss.."
 
 
"i know, but i want to kill her now. Let's go.." 
 
 
"yes, Miss.." 
 
 
 
Yoona thought about releasing Yuri and threw aside her intention to kill the latter for a moment. Yuri seemed to be like a good girl, always thought about Tiffany even in the worst situation. Yoona was amazed to know the truth that Yuri loved Tiffany that much. 
 
A guilt acrossed Yoona's heart for a second, knowing that she might break Yuri and Tiffany's relationship. But, Yoona was a stubborn person. She didn't like to stop in the midway. If she had planned something, then she should've finished it till the end. 
 
 
 
"sorry, Kwon.." Yoona murmured 
 
 
 

 

 
Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon followed closely behind Yoona's car. But when the cars in the road was lessen, they added more distance between their car and Yoona's, so the latter wouldn't get suspicious.
 
Not long enough, they arrived at the place. It was a bit far from town. And the place was like an old factory. They waited for Yoona to enter the building, then followed her secretly.
 
 
"this place sure is creepy.." Sooyoung commented
 
 
"sssh, be quiet.." Jessica ordered
 
 
They peeked through a window, and they could see Yuri was tied up in a chair, blood could be seen on her face. They gasped, and Tiffany was about to cry. She wanted to rushed towards her girlfriend, and hugged that girl tight. 
 
 
"ready to die, Kwon?" they could hear Yoona smirked
 
 
 
"we should get in.." Tiffany insisted to go but Jessica held her hand
 
 
"wait for the right time.." Jessica said, sounded like a demand
 
 
"i can't wait any longer! Can you see Yuri there? And Yoona will kill her anytime soon.." Tiffany protested
 
 
"look! Yoona has a gun!" Hyoyeon said, pointing at Yoona
 
 
Yoona pointed her gun at Yuri, and Yuri was ready to take the bullet. She was ready to die, she closed her eyes and could see Tiffany's face on her mind. And when Yoona was ready to pull the trigger, Tiffany barged in.
 
 
 
 
"stop it!!"