Four.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
"Yul, she's here again.." Sooyoung said, and Yuri looked up to see Tiffany walked towards them
 
 
"hey guys!!" Tiffany greeted with a wide smile
 
 
"hey, Fany.." Sooyoung greeted back
 
 
 
Tiffany looked at Yuri, but Yuri just took a short glance at her. Tiffany sighed, looking at Yuri who was ignoring her, pretending like she wasn't there. 
 
 
 
"Yuri.." a girl came, taking a seat next to Yuri, but Yuri acted like she didn't care
 
 
"Suzy?" Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow
 
 
"hello, Hyo.." the girl named Suzy smiled
 
 
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung rolled their eyes in annoyance. Meanwhile, Tiffany stared at Suzy with a frown. She didn't like seeing Suzy being clingy to Yuri. 
 
 
"oh, who's this girl?" Suzy asked when she noticed Tiffany's presence
 
 
"she's Tiffany.." Sooyoung answered 
 
 
"hello, Tiffany. I'm Suzy......Yuri's girlfriend.." Suzy said, smirking as Tiffany widen her eyes in shock
 
 
"g-girlfriend?" Tiffany asked, very surprised
 
 
"yes, why? Any problem?" 
 
 
 
Tiffany couldn't help it anymore. She turned around, and ran away immadiately. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon glared at Suzy. Meanwhile, Yuri stood up and pushed Suzy away from her.
 
 
 
"you stupid girl!!" Yuri gritted her teeth
 
 
 
Yuri rushed to exit the club, and found Tiffany not far from the entrance. Yuri ran, then grabbed Tiffany's wrist immadiately. Tiffany turned around with teary eyes, and Yuri felt guilty.
 
 
"what??" Tiffany asked angrily
 
 
"......" Yuri didn't know what to say, she was out of words
 
 
"let me go!!" Tiffany tried to break the grip but the grip was getting tighter
 
 
"i told you not to come again!! Are you deaf? Why are you keep showing up??" Yuri raised her voice, but shocked with her own words
 
 
"you stupid jerk!!!" Tiffany pushed Yuri's shoulders then ran away, letting go of her tears
 
 
 
Yuri froze at her spot. She cursed herself for yelling at the other girl. She was about to go back inside, but her heart led her feet to turned around again and ran to find the poor girl.
 
Yuri ran as fast as she could. Sound of thunder could be heard, and not long enough, water dropped from the sky. 
 
Yuri decided to stop at a shelter, waiting for the rain to stop. She wished in her heart for Tiffany to be okay. Because she was so worried, but she didn't know why she felt it.
 
 
 
"why do i feel this way?" 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yoona changed her clothes right after she was home. She took her phone from the drawer and dialed some number.
 
 
"hello? Miss Kwon?" 
 
 
"Mr.Park, have you found her?" 
 
 
"sorry, Miss. I haven't. Miss Jung is kinda hard to find.." 
 
 
"just stop it.." 
 
 
"pardon?" 
 
 
"stop looking for her, and just go back here.." 
 
 
"are you sure, Miss?" 
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"understand, Miss Kwon.." 
 
 
 
Yoona ended the call, and stared at the photo on her screen for a moment. She closed her eyes, then slammed her body onto the bed. 
 
 
 
"Jessica.." was all she said, before she drifted into sleep
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
 
Yuri stepped closer to Tiffany who sat on a bench. Tiffany looked up and saw Yuri standing in front of her. Tiffany stood up immadiately and was about to run when Yuri caught her hand, prevented her to go.
 
Yuri saw Tiffany cried even more. She stepped closer, then hugged Tiffany. They stayed like that for a moment, until Tiffany calmed herself down and stop crying. Yuri felt bad to make the other girl cried like that. 
 
 
 
Yuri then pulled Tiffany by the hand. She brought Tiffany to her apartment by taking a cab since Tiffany was stubborn enough saying she wanted to stay. Yuri didn't know why she brought Tiffany to her place. Thing that she knew was, she needed to make Tiffany warm, because the poor girl was freezing and shivering due to rain minutes ago. 
 
Yuri prepared a hot thub and forced Tiffany to bathe. She then made a hot chocolate for the other girl. She also picked some clothes to lend it to the girl. 
 
Yuri found it cute when Tiffany wore her oversize shirt. She took a towel, led Tiffany to sit on her bed, then began to dry Tiffany's hair gently.
 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry.." Yuri said, not looking into Tiffany's eyes
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Tiffany.." Yuri said again
 
 
"why?" Tiffany asked, sadness visible in her eyes
 
 
"......" 
 
 
"why didn't you tell me that you have a girlfriend?" 
 
 
"she's not my girlfriend.." 
 
 
"huh?" 
 
 
"she always act like that to every girls whom get near me.."
 
 
"why didn't you say anything back then?" 
 
 
"i don't know.." 
 
 
"who's your girlfriend then?"
 
 
"i don't have a girlfriend, stop asking me questions. She's not my girlfriend, that's all.." 
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"you need to rest, i'll take care of you.." Yuri said, made Tiffany blushed lightly
 
 
 
Tiffany layed down, and closed her eyes, trying to hide her redden cheeks. On the other hand, Yuri fix her blanket, making sure that it made Tiffany warm. She unconsciously smiled, looking at the innocent girl slept with face looked like tomato.
 
 
 
"goodnight.."