Fifteen.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
A day passed, and Yuri's hand was getting better. She could move her hand better, and she didn't need to wrap her hand with bandages anymore.
 
Yuri stared at her girlfriend's back. Her girlfriend was talking with someone through the phone. And it was interesting to see the other girl whined cutely with a pout. 
 
 
"what's wrong? And who was that?" Yuri asked, once her girlfriend walked back to her
 
 
"my dad, he said i have an important meeting to attend.." Tiffany pouted
 
 
"then, get ready and go. Don't make your dad angry.." 
 
 
"but i don't want to leave you.." 
 
 
"i'm fine. You see, my hand is okay now.." Yuri said, trying to move her right hand
 
 
"you sure?"
 
 
"yes, and it's because of your kisses.." Yuri grinned 
 
 
"is that so?"
 
 
"yup.." Yuri nodded vigorously
 
 
"then, i'll give it kisses everyday.." 
 
 
"really?" 
 
 
"yup.." Tiffany nodded, and Yuri cheered happily
 
 
 
"you better get ready now, or you'll be late.." Yuri cupped Tiffany's face
 
 
"okay.." Tiffany obeyed with a heavy heart
 
 
Few minutes later, Tiffany was ready to go. She put a little make up, then grabbed her handbag.
 
 
"you're so beautiful.." Yuri complemented
 
 
"i know.." Tiffany said proudly, and Yuri chuckled
 
 
 
 
"be a good girl, okay? I'll come back as soon as possible.." Tiffany kissed Yuri's injured hand
 
 
"alright, captain.." Yuri smiled widely
 
 
 
"bye, love you.." Tiffany pecked her girlfriend's lips
 
 
"love you too.." 
 
 
Yuri smiled to herself, thinking about her girlfriend and their relationship. The smiled became a silly grin, when she thought how lucky she was to have that girl.
 
 
"Tiffany, why are you so cute? So beautiful, so sweet, so lovable? How does a person like you exist? Are you an angle who get lost on earth? I'm so lucky to have you.." 
 
 
Just then, the doorbell rang. Yuri thought it was Tiffany, maybe that girl forgot something. So, she walked to the door, and opened it. But, too her surprise, it wasn't Tiffany. A bunch of mascular men, dressed in black, stood in front of her. 
 
 
"who are you? What do you want?" Yuri asked confusedly
 
 
"take her.." one of the guy said
 
 
"wait!! What are you doing??" 
 
 
Ignoring Yuri's words, the rest of the men grabbed and dragged her outside. She tried to save herself by kicking and punching them. But they were too many, and her injured hand didn't help at all. 
 
They easily beat her up, and a minute later, Yuri was lying on the ground helplessly. She managed to stay awake, but her eyes were getting heavier, so she lost her consciousness slowly. 
 
 
 
"Tiffany.." was all she said before everything went black
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Miss Hwang, are you okay?" Tiffany's assitant asked almost whisper, they were still in the middle of meeting
 
 
"uh yes, i'm just not feeling well.." 
 
 
"do you want to excuse yourself?"
 
 
"no, i'm fine. The meeting is almost done anyway.."
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Tiffany felt uneasy, and she didn't know why. She wanted to get out from there, and rushed to Yuri's arms. She wanted to be in her girlfriend's arms again. She missed that girl already.
 
 
 
"please don't let anything happen to Yuri.." 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
Yuri felt cold, she woke up slowly. Someone splashed her with cold water. She couldn't see the person clearly because her vision was still blurry. She felt paralyzed, whole body felt ache. 
 
 
"wake up, you lazy!!" 
 
 
Yuri could recognize the voice. It was familiar for her. She shook her head twice to get a better sight. And she was shocked to see the person in front of her.
 
 
"Yoona?" Yuri said weakly
 
 
She really wanted to punch that girl, but she was tied up in a chair. She couldn't move her body. She grew furious, but she couldn't do anything.
 
 
"want to punch my pretty face, Kwon?" Yoona lifted Yuri's chin up
 
 
"you !!" 
 
 
"you know, since you're here now, that means your girl is alone. I'm free to be with her.." Yoona smirked
 
 
"don't you dare to get near her!!" Yuri struggled to free herself but failed
 
 
"shut up, your ing mouth!!" Yoona punched Yuri on the cheek, and the latter hissed 
 
 
 
"release her.." Yoona said to her bodyguards
 
 
The bodyguards cut the rope, and Yuri was free. But then she was pushed to the ground harshly. Yoona immadiately hit her with a baseball bat. She really enjoyed this. 
 
 
"you know, Kwon. I really hate you.." Yoona stepped on Yuri's injured hand, and Yuri could feel the bones weren't dislocated but broken
 
 
"you and your family had ruined my life!!" Yoona added
 
 
"arrgggh.." Yuri groaned in pain as Yoona put more weight on her hand
 
 
 
"but your stupid father treated me well, he loved me not you. And it changed my mind to kill him.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"so i'll kill you instead, since you're always against me.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"and you, you also made Jessica changed her mind!! She left me because of you!!" 
 
 
"who's Jessica? I don't even know her! Why are you blaming me for that?" 
 
 
"she used to be my girlfriend. But you ruined everything!!"
 
 
 
 
*Flashback*
 
 
It happened before Yoona became a Kwon. That time, Jessica ran from her house and ended up in a park, crying. That time, she was only a highschool girl. Yoona tried to chase her, and she was more than relieved when she found Jessica was okay.
 
Yoona was about to approach Jessica, when Yuri came out of nowhere and gave her a handkerchief. Yoona watched in jealousy, and she really wanted to punch Yuri that time. 
 
 
"stop crying, i bet you'll be prettier when you smile.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm Yuri by the way.."
 
 
"i-i'm Jessica.." 
 
 
"well, Jessica. I don't know why you're crying, but one thing that you should know that tears won't solve your problem.." with that, Yuri began to walk away but Jessica grabbed her wrist
 
 
"i-i was forced by my parents to go to US to continue my study.."
 
 
"......" Yuri sat next to Jessica and waited for the latter to continue
 
 
"but i don't want to leave, i have a girlfriend and i love her so much. She also disagree with this idea.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i don't know what to do.." 
 
 
"well, you're grateful you still have parents whom care about you. My life is worse than yours, to be honest.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"just go and reach your dream, your girlfriend will understand eventually. If she loves you enough, she'll let you go and wait for you.." 
 
 
 
 
 
"that was long time ago, and i barely remember.." 
 
 
"but i remember it clearly. You changed her mind, she left me!!" 
 
 
"you should've supported her. She did that for her own good, for her dream.." 
 
 
"shut up!!! I won't change my mind to kill you!!" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
"i wonder why does grandpa care about you? He'll even give the company to you. And i won't let it happen.."
 
 
"so, you want the company?"
 
 
"hell, yes!!" Yoona yelled
 
 
"just take it, because i don't need that!!" Yuri yelled back
 
 
"but i won't just take the company, i'll also take your happiness. I hate to see you happy. So, i'll take Tiffany away from you.." 
 
 
"i'll never let that happen, you sick bastard!!" 
 
 
"oh well, what about i'll kill you now? If i do, i don't have to marry her, since i never loved her anyway.." 
 
 
"then do it now!! Kill me if you dare!!!" 
 
 
Yoona smirked then caressed Yuri's face, "i really want to kill you, sister. But not now.." 
 
 
With that, Yoona laughed hardly and walked away from there. Yuri could see Yoona disappear quickly, because the room was dark, so she couldn't see anything clearly, unless the person was right in front of her.
 
 
 
"don't ever you dare to touch my girl, you sick bastard!!!!!" Yuri screamed as tears escaped freely from her eyes
 
 
 

 

 
"Yuri.."
 
 
No response.
 
 
"Yuri, where are you?" 
 
 
Weird, it's weird for Tiffany. Yuri's apartment door was left opened. Yuri was nowhere to be found. She tried to call her girlfriend but the latter left the phone on the table. 
 
Tiffany began to worry. What was actually happened with her girlfriend? Where was she?
 
 
"Yuri, please. It's not funny.." 
 
 
Tiffany became panic. She knew, something happened to her girlfriend, and it was bad. She could sense that her girlfriend was in danger. 
 
She tried to call Sooyoung and Hyoyeon but they didn't know where the tanned girl was. She had to do something. She had to find her girlfriend. Yuri would've always told her if she wanted to go somewhere. 
 
 
 
"God, please protect my Yuri.."