Ten.

In Love With a Bad Girl

 

 
 
"Fany, i warn you before, Yuri isn't a good person. You know what? She was involved in trafficking drugs, she's a drugs dealer.." 
 
 
"how do you know, Sunny?"
 
 
"let's just say i have my own way to get this information.."
 
 
"don't tell me, you stalk her? Or you pay someone to find out about her information?" 
 
 
"uhm, number 2.." 
 
 
"what?? You do pay someone to find out about her privacy?" 
 
 
"correct that, it's not about her privacy, but about who she really is.."
 
 
"geez, whatever. But, why you do it? Aren't you the one who encourage me to get her?"
 
 
"i changed my mind, Fany. I'm just worried, i don't trust her to be around you.." 
 
 
"it's ridiculous, Sunny.." 
 
 
"okay, it's not the point. I'm here to tell you that she's bad, i mean really bad.." 
 
 
"it was in the past, everyone have their own past.."
 
 
"not only that, she also helped her friends to rob a market. She stole cars. She has a dark past, Fany. Who knows that maybe she's still involves into crimes till now.." 
 
 
"listen, Sunny. I know her very well. And i don't care about her past, she changes for the better now, she changes for me. That's what matter most.." 
 
 
"Fany.." 
 
 
"Sunny, please. I love her.." 
 
 
Sunny sighed, "fine.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Yoona unnie.." 
 
 
"Krystal? You come, finally.."
 
 
"how's she?" 
 
 
"still unconscious, i'm so sorry.." 
 
 
"you should say that to her, not me.." 
 
 
"i know, but still. I'm sorry.." 
 
 
"just keep praying for her.." Krystal said, and Yoona nodded
 
 
 
 
"since you're here now, i want to excuse myself. I have meetings to attend today.." 
 
 
"okay.."
 
 
"just call me if you need anything.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Yoona sighed, taking her last glance to the unconscious girl and left. She didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay. But, she just didn't know what to do, she didn't know how to face Jessica once she wakes up. She wasn't ready to face that girl. Jessica would probably hate her.
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Sica.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Yuri?" 
 
 
"hello, beautiful.."
 
 
"what's up?"
 
 
"i'm outside.."
 
 
"alright wait a minute, okay?"
 
 
"sure.." 
 
 
 
Tiffany ended the call, and proceeded to take an elevator. She saw her girlfriend stood outside with her back leaned against the wall. She sighed, suddenly remembered Sunny's words about her girlfriend's past. 
 
 
"Yuri.."
 
 
"hey.."
 
 
"you could just wait in the lobby.." 
 
 
"no it's okay, it won't be long anyway.." 
 
 
"so, what now?" 
 
 
"uhm, i brought you lunch. You told me you're busy, that means you'll probably forget to take your lunch. So, here.." Yuri handed her girlfriend a paper bag 
 
 
"thank you so much, honey. That's sweet of you.." Tiffany said, showing her eyesmile while taking the bag
 
 
"okay, i'll be going now. See you later.." Yuri kissed Tiffany's cheek, then turned around to walk away
 
 
Tiffany got soften with Yuri's action. Yuri was being too sweet for these past few weeks. And it made her forget to ask about Yuri's dark past. She would save it, and wait until she gets the right time to ask. Or maybe never.
 
 
 
 
"uhm, Yuri.." 
 
 
"yes?" 
 
 
"love you.." 
 
 
Yuri chuckled, "love you too.." 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"where are you going, Yoona?"
 
 
"appa, i'm sorry i can have dinner with you and umma tonight.." Yoona said, then left quickly
 
 
"wait Yoona, where are you going?" Mr.Kwon shouted but Yoona ignored him
 
 
She told her driver to go home and decided to drive her car by herself. She headed to the hospital, and when she was about to enter Jessica's room, she stopped. Krystal wasn't there, probably in cafetaria to have a dinner. There was only Jessica in the room, unconscious, but she was still hesitant to come in.
 
 
"should i come in?" Yoona asked to herself
 
 
She took a deep breath, then took the doorknob hesitantly. She twisted it, and stepped inside silently. Her heart broke seeing Jessica's pale face. She hated it, she hated herself to cause this mess.
 
She stepped closer slowly, then took a seat beside the hospital bed. She took Jessica's hand, squeezing it, kissing it, and caressing it gently. 
 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Sica. I'm sorry.."
 
 
There, she cried for the first time after so many years. She cried heavily, and rested her head on Jessica's hand, making her tears fell onto Jessica's hands.
 
Little did she knew, without any movement, Jessica shed tears from both of her eyes. She cried in her sleep like she could hear and feel Yoona's tears. 
 
 
 
"please wake up soon, Sica.."